𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 | tea 🍵

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 since all the drama happened, it seems that everyone are starting to getting used to you and Atsumu, being together. It was a risk, a very big risk because one wrong move can make Atsumu fall in love with you, he was at his edge too, you couldn't afford to break your best friend's heart like the way Suna did to you. And yes, he accepted her confession, they went on a date, you saw on his Instagram post, it broke your heart, seeing the love of your life, your best friend being with someone else, someone who doesn't deserve him, doesn't deserve his once in a century smile. Oh how much you wished you were Ren (Kayano Ren) You two have also gotten closer, you weren't going to let your jealousy block you and her's relationship. She wasn't a bad person, at least not in your eyes—yet.

Soon after, you found out that the boy's volleyball team would go to training camp Nekoma, Fukurodani and Karasuno. You never really heard of Karasuno apart from the fact that they are somewhat named as 'Fallen crows'. You didn't care if they were a fallen powerhouse or whatever, as long as they are in the training camp, they are rivals on court and friends off court to you. 

"Let's gooo!" You shouted as you were filled with energy today, dragging your luggage to the bus (you were the first person there).

"Energetic as ever huh?" A voice came and Atsumu and Osamu came into view.

"Yep! I'm excited to meet them! I heard about the three teams before!" You said as the rest of the team arrived and you skipped into the bus.

"Ok who wants to sit next to me!!" You exclaimed.

"I will." Atsumu said.

You were about to object but stopped, act real. You repeated in your head.

"Ok~ no objection."

He gave you a sorry face and you knew what he meant, wow his good at acting. 

"Have you ever considered being an actor?" You asked as Atsumu sat down next to you after you all dropped your luggage in the storage section in the bus.

"Mhm, well my fangirls have said I should—  but I'm not interested." He replied.

"Oh ok."

You noticed Ren sat next to Suna. 

"Sis got the audacity to even talk to him..." you mumbled under your breath so no one hears.

It was still early in the morning at 7am as the bus sets off, meaning that you had to wake up at around six. You were tired beyond comparison but somehow you had so much energy when you arrived. Now your energy is starting to 'wear off' as the bus starts to pull up to the airport (your parents had to pay for the plane tickets). 

Emiko💅✨

Emiko💅✨

So like ur going today right?

Y/n 🤩👑

Ye

I might not be as active

since training camp sounds pretty intense

Emiko 💅✨

Ok 

that's ok

u take care of urself and ur health too

ily 💕

Y/n 🤩👑

Ily 2 💜