Chapter 10 ~ new friend?

Tonight was the last night the Warners could scoot around their little town they lived in with Ariel. They stayed in the darkness like normal just in case someone spotted them and dragged them back to the horrible prison they once called home. A younger hedgehog looked down from a window above the ground after hearing a noise from the outside world, however the trio were unaware of this and took a minute to rest in the light, I minute for the young girl to spot them and study them. "I'm super exited to go back to our real home." Dot squealed hugging Yakkos leg. "I think all of us are dot!..." Yakko laughed putting his arm around his sister. Suddenly Yakko heard the sound of a door being opened. He kept his younger siblings locked to him and looked around. "H-hello?..." Yakko shakily asked. "H-hi..." The young hedgehog said from not to far away. "Who are you?" Wakko asked. "Ummm... My names Lucy... You can come out.... I'm not going to hurt you!..." Lucy took a few steps forward and looked at the dark figures. The three siblings took a few steps forward as well meeting Lucy face to face. "Well... Hi Lucy... I'm Yakko and this is my brother Wakko and sister Dot..." Yakko didn't know what to think, could he trust her? She didn't look like she was going to pull a knife out and Stab him to death..... Graphic but it could happen... "Nice names.." Lucy smiled at the three who were cuddled up together. "Do you... Wanna come in?..." Lucy politely asked. "Sure!.... I don't see why not!" Yakko replied following the hedgehog with siblings close at hand.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Alrighty then I need to give credit here
Lucy belongs to darkestangel557
Does anyone get the 'close at hand joke?' From the 'let the anvils ring' song? No? Ok...