• 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 •

Start from the beginning

The boys spent the day unpacking and getting used to Aunt Carrie, it had been years since they'd seen her, so long that Riley forgot most of the things he knew about her. Carrie was a kind woman, a naturally bubbly lady, she was a pretty light brown skinned woman who often wore braids and cosy clothing, because of this she was rather popular around their neighborhood, often getting asked out by guys but turning them down eventually.

"I'm waiting for Mr. Right" she would say.

The boys then spent the next two days resting, they had already had a stressful few weeks so it made sense that they wanted to just sleep. On the third day however, Riley decided that he had enough of laying about and wanted to go out and "just do shit", and sadly all because of Carrie's insistence on the boys making friends, Huey had to go with him.

"Damn, I'm so used to being around white folk, I ain't seen this many niggas at once in a hot minute" Riley cackled.

Huey glowered "wow, it's almost as if Woodcrest is a predominantly white area"

"Shut yo bitch ass up, just cuz you miss the Mariah headass bitch"

Huey twitched at what Riley had said, before playing it off with a scoff, "don't make me get onto you and ya white girl, 'cause then you gon' have a problem"

"Cindy? Naaaaah" Riley shrugged, Cindy was cool, real cool, but she was the homie, the squad. The more Riley thought about it, he was going to miss her quite a bit, but things change, and according to the universe it was time for the Freemans to have a fresh new start.

They would have continued their talk, had they not been interrupted by someone familiar talking to someone they had never seen before.

The person, Cairo, was sitting with a group of boys and a girl that neither boy could recognize. She had soft brown skin and large tightly curled hair that was cornrowed until the top, where it was then left to freely curl. she wore a baggy white hoodie with grey sweatpants, white air force 1s, a few necklaces and a chain with a pair of golden hoops around her ears and bracelets around her wrists.

The Freeman brothers stood still, listening to the conversation "and so I told that stupid ass hoe to pull up if she really want to and that stupid bitch did! So when I whooped her ass she wanna be on some 'all this over cookies!?' like hell yeah bitch don't try to scam a nigga out they coin and maybe yo lil' ass won't get popped, the fuck"

"That bitch is so fuckin' ugly, yo bruises did her a favor" Cairo snickered.

"Ay Deja! What beef do you and Queen got?"

The girl, who they had picked up was named Deja by now, scoffed "the bitch wanna talk about some 'Deja don't run shit, Deja ain't on shit' like nigga I RUN CHICAGO BITCH!" She yelled "her lil' light skin ass really think I'm scared like I won't get my niggas to pull up on her! You finna be in high school soon worried about a middle school kid, that's corny! Someone gotta tell her that she need friends or a hobby!"

"You ain't neva Deja! She talk too much!"

Riley smirked "damn, she a feisty one"

Huey grimaced "she's like a female you, ignorant and lost in this world-"

"Nigga shut up, you always trynna be on some Malcom X type shit, give it a break," Riley quickly said, cutting his older brother off before continuing, "her style type fresh tho', can't front"

"I'm just suprised that Cairo got a girl-"

"You think he cuffed that? Heeeell nah" Riley laughed "she seem too off the chain for his punk ass"

Deja, whilst in the middle of telling a fight story, got a phone call "Hello?- Oh shit, Sup Ti, damn bitch I'm at the park with Cairo and the bros- fuck you mean they bad influences!? Nigga I AM the influence! Man I'm sayin' hop off my dick! You always wanna be knowing what I'm doin and shit like just go back to doin' whatever lonely bitch shit you do, BYE!" she then sighed "that bitch need some friends"