School Lockdown Part 2

"After hearing the principle talk about the lockdown Mr. Monté gives us all flashlights so we can continue our lesson. We only had flashlights because there are no windows in his class. I turn around to see if my brother, Mikel Stewart, saw my phone get taken away again. He shook his head mouthed the word, "Stop!" Rolling my eyes I turn around wondering who texted me and what is was about.
IN THE OFFICE...
With all the lights off no one could see and they had no flashlights. The only light they had was the light coming from outside. The sky was blue a nice typical sunny day, birds aren't out because well its winter time. But anyway back in the office the principle Mrs. Smith called a janitor down to go look at what the problem was. The janitors' name was Ciara Lumpkin. Nice lady in her early 30s, excepting to find a missing cord or something unplugged. So she went down through the office with her flashlight, some tape, and extension cord, and she was on her way.
MEANWHILE IN MR. MONTÉ's CLASS...
As we put our flashlights on the board to see, me and my brother made up a plan to get my phone back. "Follow my lead." He whispered. Nodding my head I watched him. Waiting. We were learning about TNT balls and carbon dioxide, so what do you think my brother did. Yep you guess it, he took a TNT ball nd threw it right into one of the classmates carbon dioxide container. BOOOM! Poor little Jimmy Carter was horrible, and I'm pretty sure he scream like a girl. When Mr. Monté turned around Jimmy turned as pale as the piece of paper on his desk.