Chapter 10

The students of UA were then put into a new game calvary battle based on which place they came in on during the race is the points.

Midoriya had gotten first place so he gets 10 million points for that(I forgot the other points the others got☹️😅).
After the points were decided they then had fifteen minutes to make a team of 4 or less.

Once every on got their teams they spread out around the arena when midnight said "GO"!! After that everyone made a B line for Midoriya  and his team. All of the sudden they were flying in the air everyone one was shocked when this happened. They flew away from everyone but Bakugou was right one their tails.

When I saw Bakugou (Of course he blushes) I blush but it was darker than before maybe I was just admiring his quirks power but if felt... different. Bakugou failed to get Midoriya's head band but tape arms saved him from hitting the ground.

That's when peppermint shot an ice blast at midoriya and surrounded him. Midoriya focused on defense but engine boy used speed to get the 10 million points and succeeded at doing so. Midoriya and Bakugou tried to get the 10 million but the timer went out and they lost but bird head managed to get them points so they could move on. Same for Bakugou.

I was happy he got to move on for some odd reason. Midnight then announced that the students are going on lunch break so it will be back in 30 minutes. I was kinda hungry to so I went to a store and bought some food, walked back to my spot sat down and know time for the waiting game.

Hello, I think it's been a month since I last posted sorry hope you enjoy I'll get to the next part when I can.