"You wish." She rolled her eyes at him jokingly, but deep down she couldn't deny how appreciative she was to have Cory as her twin.

✰ ✰ ✰

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋." Missy complained, shaking her head as she stood with Mollie and watched some of the boys playing football in the quad. "Do you reckon Kieran could set me up with someone he works with? I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted a real man. Maybe a builder or something."

"I can ask him if you want. He has plenty of fit colleagues." Mollie shrugged with a smile, completely oblivious to the football that was heading in the direction of her head and only just skimmed past her. Glaring at the boys who had kicked it, Mollie let out a frustrated huff. "I will sue, swear to God!"

Missy cracked a smile at the Wilson girl, but it was cut short when she saw a group of girls heading towards them in the corner of her eye. One of them being Nas. Rolling her eyes at the girl she once called her best friend, she let out a dry laugh.

"I sneak out to go drinking, but I want to make sure everyone in the school knows that I'm a good girl."

The leader of the pack, Alya, gave the two girls a dirty look before turning to Nas. "You're right shot of those slappers."

Mollie' mouth hung open at her venomous words and she grabbed Missy's hand protectively. Even though Nas didn't say anything, it was hurtful that she didn't even try to defend them. "I thought she was our friend."

Missy took a breath to regain her composure, before her face hardened. "Well she ain't, is she?"

✰ ✰ ✰

𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 as she made her way to English. Taking it out, her heart stopped when she saw who was calling her and snuck into the nearest empty classroom.

"Dad?" She answered hesitantly, but he was already shouting down the phone.

"I've just had school on the phone! Jordan's skipping school and he won't answer any of my calls." His voice was full of anger and fury, and it would be a bare faced lie if Mollie said it didn't scare her. "The stupid boy is asking for a slap. Where is he?"

The Wilson girl's protective instincts kicked in and she knew that once more, she had to help her brother out and save him from the wrath of their Dad. "I'll find him, Dad, and I'll get him to school. I'll sort it."

She hung up quickly before he could shout at her anymore and quickly dialed Jordan's number instead. He picked up after a few rings, causing Mollie to let out a breath of relief.

"Mollie?"

"Jordan, what's going on? Where are you?" When he didn't reply she spoke up again, but this time with a gentler tone. "Are you in trouble? Whatever it is, we can sort it. I can-"

"It's nothing. I'm fine." He interrupted and tried to reassure her, although his voice sounded shaky and unsure.

The Wilson girl pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed, knowing that there was no point pushing Jordan any further. If he didn't want to tell her what was going on right now, there was clearly a reason for that and she'd need to respect that. "Look, Jord, I love you. But just get to school, alright? If not for dad or the teachers, then for me at least?"