Drunken love~kyle x stan part 1

Ok before this starts when I say I or me, I'm as Kyle so- here we go.

It's just another day at South Park me and Stan have grown up so fast, we're 19 now, i walk to the bar, well the gay bar behind gay al's since no one go's there anymore and yes it's big gay al's gay bar. Yes if you're wondering I'm secretly gay and if anyone were to find out besides tweek and Craig I'd get made fun of. I walk inside to see tweek and Craig sitting on barstools where the bartender serves, of course gay al is the owner and bartender I sit down besides tweek and Craig, they seem too not notice me. "Can I have a shot of your strongest vodka please" "oh uh sure are you sure?" "Yes" after five drinks I just sit there then all of a sudden Stan walks in, he sees me looking pretty shocked "Oh hi Kyle what are you doing here?" I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, my hearts racing from the risk of judgement and usually I don't care but I like Stan. "Yes I'm gay please don't tell anyone" I can't believe I said that "it's fine Kyle I'm gay too" I look at him kind of shocked thinking he was straight, well turns out times have changed. My hearts racing, Im blushing quite a lot, god Stan is so cute. "Yes?" Oh shit i was staring at him, what do I say "oh nothing, do you want a drink?" "Sure" "two shots please". "Oh going straight to that?" "Yes" "ok Kyle it's a challenge to see who lasts the longest, tweek, Craig you tell us who won" "ok?" Tweek says in confusion. It's been an hour I can't think straight anymore, me and Stan are completely drunk. "K-Kyle look at me" I look at Stan "w-what?" Stan starts to kiss me, I'm blushing a lot, i kiss back, tweek and Craig are staring in shock but look away "hey boys I need to buy more drinks so I'll be back soon" gay al leaves, tweek and Craig leave after him "Kyle, we're all alone now~" I blush even more "a-and?" Stan pins me to the wall, putting his crotch on mine, Im blushing really hard, and my dick is also getting hard by the feeling of his on mine, Stan starts to kiss me again, i kiss back. We stop kissing and Stan starts to unbuckle my pants, "S-Stan they'll come back soon" "I don't care~" he pulls down my pants revealing the bulge in my boxers, Stan starts to palm my bulge, i bite on my tongue, trying not to let any noises out. I start to taste blood so I let go of my tongue "a-ah~" "oh you like this don't you~" he starts to push down slightly harder and starts to go faster "ah~ S-Stan~" my dick starts to twitch "I'm going to-" before I can finish my sentence I cum "a-ahh~" "you sensitive twink~" Stan says in a flirting joking way. I had came that much it spilled onto the floor out of my boxers then all of a sudden tweek and Craig return "oh seems like someone had fun" Craig says in a joking way, I'm still panting from before "s-shut up" I pass out. //next day// I wake up, it doesn't seem like my room "oh shit" I whisper blushing a lot, Stan is cuddling me, hands on my hips and his crotch near my ass oh god I got a boner just from the thought Shit.

Ok this is the end of part one to drunken love but this will get continued shorty and this is my first nsfw fan fiction so please don't judge me if it's bad :(