"Hey." I whisper back and press my lips to his.

"You'll be fine. I promise." He says after we break the kiss and he presses his forehead to my temple and I place my hand on his cheek, scratching gently and I look down to his lips that have curled into a soft smile.

"I hope so." I say and he says goodbye, exiting the car to get into another behind us. I turn around in the backseat and wave to him as he walks to the other car, but he doesn't look back at me. I suppose he's used to secret relationships; he knows how they work.

The car drives through to the venue and I take a deep breath as I glide my fingers across my glass-covered chest. Vera glued the glass to my chest and around my collar bones and shoulders which isn't uncomfortable as much as it is out of my comfort zone. Chris opens the door to the car and offers his hand to mine and I take it shakily. I mouth a thank you to him and he nods his head with a warm smile. I look out onto the crowd and the cameras go wild, bright flashes illuminating the dress, setting it afire with a rainbow glow.

I stand up tall and try not to make it obvious I'm searching for Harry. The woman in my earpiece instructs me to make my way along the red carpet where I'll meet my co-stars. I begin the walk, trying to sign every autograph and take as many selfies as I possibly can whilst being watched and protected by the two security guards behind me. The flashes run wild and they seem brighter this time around.

I walk over to my co-stars, Halle Scott, Rufus Stewart and Angus Day. Halle approaches me with open arms as she glides down the carpet in a floor-length black off the shoulder dress with long flared sleeves, her blonde hair slicked into a high ponytail. She takes me in her arms, and we kiss one another's cheeks. Halle plays my on-screen roommate, Scout, who battles her own demons of addiction and substance abuse. This is her first movie premiere and you can tell by her shaking hands. Rufus and Angus, who play my on-screen lovers, Jerry and Ben, however, have been doing this longer than either of us so they muck around laughing and pulling stupid faces at one another. I take Halle's hand and give her a smile, assuring that it's okay.

"Mr. Stewart and Mr. Day... sounds about right that you've both already mucked up your hair." I say acting all high and mighty just as my character, Naomi does when she sees both of them.

"Oh, but Miss Jackson I assure you, we're very bored right now and our hair is fine." Rufus says and Angus laughs at him.

"How you 'goin Matilda? You look fantastic." Angus says as he comes over to kiss my cheek.

"I'm alright." I say and he goes over to Halle, I'm about a hundred percent sure he's completely in love with her and I'm positive she has the biggest crush on him too. I watch them as they laugh and smile together, posing for photos. His hand snakes around her waist and the way she looks up at him makes me feel giddy, she really does like him.

I stand with Rufus and we pose for photos, joking about how extreme this can all get sometimes. Halle and Angus join us and the four of us stand together posing, waiting for our older cast members to join us. The crowd cheers, Halle and I in the middle with the boys either side of us. I look out to the crowd and see one girl holding a cardboard sign with 'Core Four' written on it in black sharpie, another reads 'Dream Team'. I stare into the crowd, smiling and waving, making jokes with my newfound friends. For a second I forget about Harry. And then I see him. Standing there, in all his glory, looking effortlessly cool. He approaches us and I swear Rufus nearly passes out when he shakes Harry's hand.

"Halle Scott, my god I never thought I'd see the day. You we're wonderfully moving as Emma Bennet in 'God's Humour'." He says calmly with a huge smile as he shakes Halle's hand and she blushes. Harry never has and I doubt he ever will have any idea of the utter power he has over people. That's one of the many things I love about him. He's also done his research on my cast members and watched all their movies and TV shows.