"You don't love me"(pt.1)

Baku angst😪

italics=thinking ,italics + bold=bad thoughts quotes=speaking nothing=normal narrative stuff

bakugo's POV.

⚠trigger warning⚠

do it. Do It.

Nobody will care. Nobody will miss you.

your useless! just a waste of space.

you don't deserve to be alive.

not even a mother could love a ugly face life that.

fat. stupid. your 'friends' don't care about you.

"Baku!" "kugo!" "Bakugo!" I had the blade pressed against my wrist, clutching it like if I let go the world would end. I had my sleeves rolled up reveling both of my arm to be filled with cuts; some just lines others words I thought of myself to be. Stupid, ugly, unwanted, bully, waste of space, unlikeable. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a group hug, I still don't know how they got in I thought I locked the door. Tears priced my eyes, not wanting to look any weaker than i already do I blinked them back regretting it in the next 2 seconds. "Baku, you know if you ever need to talk you can always come to mama mina" mina said concern lacing every sailable, i then felt the tears falling down my cheeks like mini waterfalls. Felling to weak to say anything nor move I collapsed, still awake but almost unable to move any part of my body. Pikachu surprisingly pulled me into another hug, while felling his tears sink into my shirt I could hear faint sobbing I'm guessing from kiri, mina, and sero. After maybe like 2 minutes the sobbing was almost silent and my vision got blurrier than it already was. I woke up in my bed with bandages on my arms with curry and note on my night stand. The Hand writing on the note was clear and neat, so non of my 'friends' could have wrote it; I ate the curry, got dressed, and headed out into the hell of a world we live in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was earlier. Before I was taken by some creep, to a location where I probably wont be found for a while. The room I was in was dim, almost pitch-black but I could just barley make out the figure every time they entered to hit me again. I've been here for I think maybe like 1 hour, I have a bunch of bruises, scrapes, and cuts not made by myself. I haven't given up on the fact that somebody's gonna come get me and save me, felling again to weak to do anything i just thought back to the note I read early this morning and how glad I was to know somebody actually cared.

We don't talk often but I do care about you. I'm asking you to stop cutting, its for your own safety and well being. when I came over to you, you were passed out on the floor your friends around you. you were really thin; thinner that a boy your age should be. please eat, and stay safe. if you need to talk go to your friends, they really care about you. through if you wanna talk to me, you can call this number and ill be more that welling to listen to all you wanna say. remember, YOU MATTER! your NOT a waste of space. you DO deserve to be on this earth. people DO care about you! -somebody who cares

after remembering the note I don't know what happened, I heard the door open and prepared to be hit again instead it just went black. I woke up in a room other then mine and panicked a little until I felt unknown arms warp around me and a voice I know I should recognize but didn't say "shh, your ok bakugo your ok" I didn't know whos arms were around me but they made me feel safe and secure. Not even asking who this person is I unknowingly snuggled into their chest and fell back into the deep sleep I was in prior.

I woke up to rustling around me I look around once my eyes focused and realized I was in icyhots room. "why the fuck am I in your room icyhot bastard!?" "me and some others found you after getting kidnaped again, and because I was the 'closest' to you out of everybody there they told me to bring you to my dorm" seeing that I wasn't in my school uniform like I was when I left this morning I looked down, seeing that I was in icyhots sweater and my boxers. "Who the fuck changed me!!??!" I almost screamed, more embarrassed than anything "I did. you seemed unconfutable in your uniform so I changed you into something I thought to be more...Suitable in terms of comfort" I mumbled a quiet "thank you" hoping he didn't hear it but of course he did and just smiled at me. I could tell I was blushing, 'damn his smile is just so fucking cute!' "

"bakugo are you ok you? your really red."