𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 | dating?!

Start from the beginning

"So you and my brother are dating." Osamu said, almost out of the blue. "Well at least if he married you I'll get you as a sister-in-law."

"That escalated." You said.

You were being careful to not hurt Emiko's feelings any further.

"So what caused this?" Suna suddenly asked.

"Does it matter? As long as Y/n and Atsumu are happy, we shouldn't question too much, it might ruin their relationship." Kayano suggested. "I don't mean it in a rude way! I just meant like...."

Kayano mumbled the ending as she got nervous. 

"It's ok Kayano. As to answer Suna's question, well long story short, since you guys are my best of friends..." apart from Kayano, you said in your head. "Me and Atsumu are fake dating."

"Wow, that's...that sounds like a cliche romance book or whatever, you know, when the someone is forced to date the other person then they fall in love." Emiko said. 

She seemed pretty shocked, actually everyone seemed shocked.

"Well as long as you two are ok with it, I have no objections!" Kayano said, bubbly.

"So then I'm having Y/n as my sister-in-law, a little disappointed but it's ok."

Don't worry, you won't get someone bad as a sister-in-law.

"I can't seem to relate to what you guys think." Suna commented.

"Y/n, have you ever wondered how Suna has so many fangirls?" Emiko said, half sarcastically, she knew what she was saying and who it was aiming at.

"Well I don't know either." You responded with a smile.

I used my foot to nudge her, telling her to shut up.

"Hey wait, Emiko! I'm forgot my text book in the classroom." You yelled before running off back to your classroom.

You pushed open the door before seeing-

"Suna, Kayano?"

"Oh, um, er." Kayano was lost for words as her face was ten thousand shades of red, her hand was behind her as if she's hiding something.

"Oh hi L/n." Suna said as if everything was normal.

"Hi, didn't see ya here, I'll just grab my textbook aaaaand..." you extended your 'a' before grabbing your textbook and turning around 'casually' and ran off.

I wonder what's Suna and Kayano doing alone in a room...Kayano looked embarrassed. Could they be—  no wait no they can't so a confession? You tried to burns your thoughts off. No wait, I shouldn't care anymore since I'm 'dating' Atsumu. Even if it's fake dating I still gotta act real or else people would not believe us. It was for you benefit and Atsumu's, although this time Atsumu gets more advantage than you. 

"What took you so long?" Emiko asked.

You weren't sure if you should tell Emiko about what happened.

"I got caught up on something."

You decided to tell Emiko while on the way to the bus stop.

"So that's it."

"Damn, that girl really just came and stole your man."

"For the millionth time, he's not my man!"

"Well at least not yet."

"Besides, I'm 'dating' Tsumu, gotta act real right? And I'm pretty sure she confessed to him."

"He could reject her though."

You almost chocked on the air.

"Excuse me?! Have you seen the way he looks at her and she's got looks, brains and everything why would he reject her?"

"You got all the above too. Stop stressing Y/n, I doubt their relationship would last forever."

You weren't sure if Emiko was just trying to comfort you or what but it did feel better, getting this problem off your chest and talking it out with someone.

╭─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╮

So Author-chan lied about the update taking a while—

Anyways....this chapter was so cliche and it was sorta cringe to write but idc anymore 😤🙄

This Kayano really wants me to 😃🔪

I'm bouta go Sangwoo mode for her- 

Ok bye, let's see when I'll update again.

(Btw: tysm for 700+ reads💜)

╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╯