•11•

✩3 weeks later✩

3 weeks later

So far our relationship had been going good. No cheating, no lying, no unfaithfulness, no other women, no other men, etc.

We were both happy, and that's the good part. It's like we were meant for each other. Throughout our 3 weeks of dating, he had dropped some music. His career was going great! He was getting the recognition that he deserved, and i was proud of him.

And for my career? It was going good as well. I was booked for tour going to a couple states in the South. Including Texas, Georgia, Mississippi, etc. There were other people coming as well as in Cardi B, Nicki, and Beyoncé. We were leaving tomorrow so we were getting packed now. And he was helping, since he was coming along of course.

"Baby you want this outfit?" He came out of the closet with a black two-piece. I stared at the clothing before nodding my head. "It doesn't matter, cause before I go on stage they're gonna dress me themselves. But I'll bring it along for extra places we go to." He nodded stuffing it in my pink suitcase along with my other clothes.

After while we had finally finished with both of our 3 suitcases filled with clothes. We both jumped into bed relieving ourselves. "Fuck." He sighed getting comfortable on his back. I took that as a chance to place myself on his lap. He grabbed my hips outta reflexes holding me still.

We stared at each other until i spoke. "I love you." I folded my lips quickly. Throughout this whole relationship, no one said 'I love you'. It was only kissed and cuddles. Shit we haven't even had sex yet. But i was thinking about giving it up. It was hard not to seeing how attractive he was.

He quickly sat up still holding onto me. "Wait for real?" He looked shocked. Eyes widened, mouth agape. I looked down playing with my hands. "I-i love you too." I looked up glancing into his eyes looking for the lie. And there wasn't. I smashed my lips into his holding his cheeks.

He followed suit rubbing his hands up and down my body. I finally pulled away not wanting to go farther. For the rest of the day we just cuddled and did things couples did.

next day

Me and jah had just waken up to do our hygiene and get ready. We had to leave by 7:30 to make it to Texas by 3:30 am the next day. We were both still tired seeing that I was doing everything slow and he was just standing in place rubbing his small eyes. I wanted to be a good girlfriend and dress him myself.

"Here baby, put yo arms up." I grumbled. He did and I slipped him on his black GOLF hoodie, some neon nike shorts, and his black Medusa slides he recently bought. "Gon head sit down boo."

I grabbed my outfit which consisted of a simple outfit. one of his revenge hoodies and some grey sweatpants with puma slides. I glanced back to see him laying down with his eyes closed. This made me feel bad, but it was how I brung in income. I put all of our suitcases downstairs so we could be ready when the bus came.

I made us breakfast and made our plates. I had to wake him up to eat since he was half asleep. We both ate in silence not wanting to talk, since we were too tired to do so. When we were done I washed them putting them back and tracing back to our room.

As I sat down I got a message from Cardi.

'We're outside'. It read. I got up grabbing jahseh's hand. "C'mon love, they're here." He sluggishly got up and we treaded down grabbing our things and walking out. After we got in I shut the door and we greeted the others then went to the back. "Fuck I'm tired." He said as i opened the door.

"I know baby, you can go back to sleep  now. We won't make it until tomorrow." i slightly smiled. As i said that he got under the covers and closed his eyes. I chuckled laying next to him. I guessed he waiting for me to lay down as he rolled over laying his big ass head on my breast. I mentally coo'ed. He was so damn adorable. I felt the bus move and soon fell asleep the day awaiting us.