Laughter is the best medicine

Trigger waring! Assault and bullying! If your uncomfortable with this please don't read! Thank you. ^^

Kyle was at home, laying in his bed crying. He was crying, because he was bullied at school. The kids at the school had picked on him for being gay. The bullying used to be verbal, but today it got...physical. Kyle was walking out of the school, when he was grabbed by his arm and cornered in the alleyway by some of his classmates. Then they assaulted him in the alleyway. Once they finished, they threw him onto the ground. Kyle immediately got up and ran away. While Kyle was at home crying from the pain, he heard a knock at the door. Kyle paused for a sec wondering who was at the door? He opened the door to see his best friend Carlos. "A-are you okay?" Carlos said. Kyle looked up at Carlos and fell to his knees. He was sobbing. Carlos was in shocked. Kyle was still crying, when Carlos bent down and picked him up and carried him in his arms. Kyle at first was confused and embarrassed, but then he was thrown on the bed. He landed with a thud. Carlos immediately tackled him. "W-what are you doing?" Kyle croaked. "Laughter is always the best medicine. "

Then he started squeezing his sides. Kyle giggled as his sides were squeezed by his best friend. Then Carlos spidering up and down his sides. Kyle was now laughing and Carlos was just smiling. Then Carlos hands went to Kyle's stomach, and he tickled him there too. Kyle was screaming and laughing so hard he momentarily forgot what he was so sad about. Carlos stopped and got off Kyle and just sat on the bed, still grinning. Kyle sat up blushing and asked, "Why did you do that?" He giggled from the tingling feeling left behind. Carlos crawled towards Kyle and placed a hand on his cheek. "To make you feel better." He said. He leaned in and kissed Kyle. Kyle was shocked but didn't fight back. In fact he kissed back, as they fell into each other's arms. They laid there hugging and kissing as they just stared at each other.

The End.