Chapter 26:1

Mike let her down and caged her against the kitchen counter next to the fridge, pressing his hard and aroused body up against her.

”These will have to go..”his fingers unbuttoned her jeans with expertise and pushed them roughly down her hips, then he growled deep in his throat, his lips next to hers,”Or I'll rip them to shreds...”

Seeing the fiery look in his eyes and hearing his hoarse voice growling out demands, made Sam shudder with delight and anticipation as she stepped out of them, leaving them in a heap on the floor. Then diverting her attention, she let her hands join at his crotch, unbuttoning his jeans with nimble fingers. One button after another. Softly and caressing.

Then she gazed deeply into his eyes as she reached inside his jeans and freed his throbbing hardness from it's captivity, her hands gently encircling it.

Mike let out a loud moan of pleasure, gritting his teeth as he felt her hands moving up and down his lenght with deliberate strokes.

”Christ!” he hissed and then grabbed her roughly by her thighs, lifting her up on the counter again,”You are so beautiful, Babe. Oh, I can't wait...”

Feeling her buttocks land on the cold surface she gasped and jerked forward, as she gave Mike a surprised look.

Mike's face lit up in a lustful grin as he with one hand pulled her knickers to the side at her entrance.

”Oh my God...right here?” she widened her eyes as she saw him positioning himself between her thighs as his jeans slowly dropped to the floor.

She placed her hands behind her, grabbing on to the edges of the counter.

”Yes...” he growled, ” Yeah, hold on tight there, Babe! This time I'm gonna fuck you senseless...and when I'm through with you, you ain't gonna want any other man but me, inside of you, ever!”

A jolt of pleasure erupted inside of Sam as Mike placed the head of his pulsing shaft right at the folds of her moist and wet entrance. Teasingly he rubbed it up and down her swollen lips, circling her clit and making her sigh loudly with lust, and her eyes sparkled with fire as she locked her gaze with his.

”Oh God, Mike!” she panted as she felt bolts of pleasure travel from her core up through her body in waves, ”Pleease...”

Savouring her glazed over and passionate hungry eyes and lush lips, Mike pushed just a little of his pulsing shaft inside her wet folds. Then he stayed still for a moment, looking into her eyes.

God, she was beautiful! She was the most alluring and gorgeous woman he had ever met.

He bent forward and kissed her tenderly as he slowly began to push himself through her tight passage, closing his eyes in bliss as he embraced the feelings and sensations he felt as he entered her.

”Have mercy...Sammie! You feel so good!” he groaned in the kiss, gritting his teeth as he couldn't hold back any longer, thrusting hard inside of her the last part and burying his throbbing erection in pure heaven,”You are so perfect, Honey..it's like you are made just for me! Hell, I can come right away, just from the sensation of being inside of you...”

Sam felt his engorged shaft fill her completely, his size sending chills up and down her spine, and every move he made tickled her inside.

”Mike..My God, you are huge!” she panted and laid one of her hands softly on her stomach, feeling him through her skin.

He clenched his teeth and groaned, ”I'm not hurting you am I?” he drew back, pulling his lenght almost all the way out of her.”I'll stop if...”

”NO!” Sam whined and bit her lip as she grabbed hold of his waist holding him,”Don't you dare stop! God, you are not hurting me, not at all Mike.”

He grinned a satisfied and sly grin as he took hold of her hips again and thrusted back inside of her hard, burying himself to the hilt.

”Just move that sexy ass of yours and do what you promised me! Fuck me senseless!” Sam groaned and smiled  up at him.

Hearing that made Mike growl from the pit of his stomach.”God, Sammie! You're amazing, you know that?”he drew her closer and nibbled her ear as he made circles with his hip pushing himself in even deeper,”This will just be an appetizer, Babe! I've got big plans for that lovely body of yours! Big Plans!”

Then he began to move. Holding on to the edges for leverage he started pumping into her, deeper, harder, faster, rougher, then he slowed down for a while, taking his time, kissing her like a starving man letting his tongue plunder her mouth, just to start all over again, penetrating her savagely.

”Oh Mike..” Sam whispered moaning, feeling the walls of her pussy squeez his throbbing hard shaft, as he kept pounding into her,”Don't stop what you're doing to me, Mike. God, you are so sexy!”

Sam almost bit her tongue off as she heard those words come out from her own lips, she just couldn't help it, it was like she just HAD to say it. And by god...it was the truth. Mike was the sexiest beast alive in her eyes, and he was moving like a GOD, making passionate, steamy love to HER!

”Jesus, Sammie!” Mike groaned and slammed his throbbing shaft inside of her, ”that's below the belt, Honey! You're so hot, damn it woman! I can't take it anymore...” he gave ger a look that oozed of lust and raw desire as he pulled out almost the whole way.

”Mike!” Sam moaned and returned his gaze, ”Babe, take me there...”

That was all Mike needed. As his fingers worked magic on her tight nub, he pounded into her with all that he got, sending them both over the edge, making them both land on top of the counter, completely spent.

Catching his breath, Mike slowly pulled out of her and then gently scooped her up in his arms, carrying her into his bedroom. There he carefully placed her on the bed, making sure her body was displayed properly for him to feast upon, her legs spread apart and her arms over her head.

Climbing on top of her he started kissing her neck, small loving nibbles, ending up at the corner of her mouth, tasting her lush lips in a heated kiss.

”Sammie..” he whispered with a chuckle at the same time as his hands roamed her naked body, ”We are not gonna get any sleep tonight either, Honey!”

With a sparkle in her eye Sam met his gaze and kissed him back with all the love and passion that she had, as she knew that the night was just getting started!