.
.
.
.

Arjun was pacing in his cabin to and fro while, he was busy staring at some particular place keeping his chind under his palm all lost with a smile on his face. Arjun looked at him and shook his head umpteenth time, "Subha Mila tha toh anxiety thi or ab Mila toh something something. Jabse wo gai ha bs aise hi Beth kr is sari v deewar ko ghorha hai jaise iske andar se torke Bahar aegi wo or kahegi, " hi sanskar!", He mimicked a sweet tone and shook his head. Arjun Huff's as he walks towards him , "Sanskar? Sanskaar.... Hellooooooooo???", He yells standing infront of him and waved his hand infront of his eyes but, he stood unmoved. Arjun sighs in disbelief as he looked at the glass infront of him and in the next second water was dripping down his face with his eyes popping out, "What the hell?", Sanskar shouted standing as he shook his head and wipes his face. "Making you come out of your Ragini land", Arjun utters keeping back the glass as he sits infront of him. Sanskar glared at him taking out handkerchief from his pocket and wiping his face, "What's your problem, buddy?", He asked while, Arjun sarcastically smiled, "You? Who else?", He utters making him frown, "What did I do?", He asked huffing as he cleans the table with tissue and throws in Dustbin. "As if you don't know", Arjun utters shrugging his shoulders while, sanskar looks on. "No! I don't", sanskar shook his hands enterwining his both hands and keeping it on desk and looking straight at Arjun. "Really? Like seriously? You don't know", Arjun hits the desk as he forwarded his face, "In morning you were feeling anxiety after meeting her and now, when you fall straight in her arms and she literally pulled your collars you started feeling something something", Arjun utters as he looks at him in disbelief. Sanskar nodded heavily hearing him as he know keeps his one hand on his cheeks, "You know in morning she wasn't this but, changed. I mean, her dressing and her way of talking", he utters and continued, "but, now. I mean, sometimes back when she stopped me from falling back and when she holds my collar I really feel different. Like she was different of what she was in morning but, I liked her like this more. Cute, beautiful, angry and inocent", Sanskar utters and Arjun coughed loudly hearing "inocent".

"Inocent? You sure she is. Look brother, I am truly happy that after being boy all of your life you finally looked at some girl but, buddy this girl is seriously something else. I am telling you either she has double personality disorder or either she is here acting different to take your test", Arjun utters making sanskar immediately look at him, "Test? Mine? But, why? Didn't I give enough tests and exams. Did she doubt my degree? Wait, let me go home and collect it", Sanskar utters standing while, Arjun pressed his lips tightly on a thin line clenching his fist hitting on table slightly, "Give me patience", he muttered as he looked at sanskar finding his car keys. "Stoppp! Right there", Arjun yells pointing his finger at him jerking sanskar who jumps back. "Dudeeeee", Sanskar shouts horrified while, Arjun shook his head. "You know, if someone has to talk to you about girls matter then, they have to choose another dictionary", Arjun utters and Sanskar scrunched his nose hearing him, "Why So? I have completed my degree in London. I know Japanese, French and Italian. I don't think anyone needs any other dictionary", he shrugged his shoulder sitting back at his place while,Arjun looked up at the ceiling, "Why couldn't his family name him something else, why Sanskar? Why?", He muttered. "You didn't tell me why do they need another dictionary?", Sanskar utters looking at Arjun who was muttering something looking up at the ceiling. "Because, you are prince Charles of dumbness", Arjun utters pointing his hand towards him while, sanskar blinks inocently hearing him, "Do I resemble prince Charles?", He asked and Arjun banged his head in the air, "Didn't you heard dumbness?", He asked and Sanskar shook his head, "I ignore such words", he utters making him roll his eyes. "You know what?", He asked keeping his hands on his waist, "Go To Hell!", Arjun utters and was about to walk out when, sanskar goes and holds his hand, "Sorry! Sorry! Buddy.... Please, say na about what test?", Sanskar asked while, Arjun turns and glared at him, "First, promise me you'll only listen and will not say a word", Arjun says and sanskar immediately keep his finger on his lips. "Good", Arjun utters patting his shoulders and goes and sits on Sanskar chair who glared at him, "So, I think she is here to test you before marriage. I mean after meeting with you today she might feel that you are not normal", Arjun utters and Sanskar crossed his arms giving him a cold stare. "Ssshhhh", Arjun says and he kept his finger back on his lips, "I mean to say that before fixing her marriage with you, she wants to test you that you are like every other guy and not some alien who didn't even know how to interact", Arjun says shrugging his shoulder while, sanskar removed the finger and looks at him sternly, "Shut Up! ", He utters and continued, "I am like every other guy, okay", he utters turning his face while, Arjun nodded, "OfCourse, You are rough and tough, caring and romantic", Arjun utters and Sanskar turns and looks at him, "Is that a taunt?", He asked and Arjun shrugs, "Whatever you think!", He says making him frown. "What do you want me to do?", Sanskar asked making faces, "I want you to show her these qualities, if you Really want her to choose you", Arjun utters and he looks on, "Will I pass this test?", Sanskar asked walking towards him. Arjun nodded standing as he kept his hand on his shoulder, "OfCourse! With me as your teacher you will", he utters while, sanskar removed his hand and sits back on his chair pushing him aside tensed," And, what if I don't pass this test?", He asked biting his nails nervously, "Then, we'll concluded that", Arjun utters biting his cheeks, "What that?", He asked tensed looking up at him. "That you are capable for guys and not girls", Arjun utters and Sanskar shook his head and then, his eyes widen and his head shot up at him. Arjun burst into laughter seeing his face while, sanskar fumes with his face flushed,."Arrrreeerjun", He shouted when, Arjun runs out of the cabin saving himself.