Wife and Kids Information

Name:Gilgamesh.

Age:Over 4000 years old before she became a Hadou God(Mercurius might have put his hand on this)

Race:2/3 God 1/3 Human(Before Y/N).Hadou God.(After Y/N and Right now)

Eye Colour:Crimson red eyes.

Hair:Golden.

Appereance:

Abilities:Superhuman Characteristics,Flight(Possesses a Noble Phantasms that allows her to levitate of the ground and flying faster than any human jet,possesses the prototype forms of every Noble Phantasm and all other things created by human hand...

Abilities:Superhuman Characteristics,Flight(Possesses a Noble Phantasms that allows her to levitate of the ground and flying faster than any human jet,possesses the prototype forms of every Noble Phantasm and all other things created by human hands and can fire them from portals,Curse Manipulation with various Noble Phantasms,Danmaku via Gate of Babylon, supernatural luck in collecting and maintaining wealth,minor Mind Manipulation with Charisma,Electricity Manipulation with Auto Defensors,Attack Reflection,Energy Projection with various Noble Phantasms,Force field Generation,Homing Attacks,Fire Manipulation,Ice Manipulation,Invisibility with Ring of Invisibility and Cap of Invisibility,Regeneration,Immortality and/or Magic Negation with various Noble Phantasms,Flight,Stealth,Explosion Manipulation with Vimana, Clairvoyance and Precognition  with Sha Naqba Imuru (Allows her to instantly discern great truths, such as the identity of another Servant and their Noble Phantasms, can see the possibilities of parallel worlds, predicting the future and knowing exactly what to do),Chain Manipulation with Enkidu,Soul Manipulation(All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy),Air Manipulation,Energy Projection,Space-Time Manipulation with Ea (Can fire a vortex of energy and wind that dislocates space-time and rends space),Supernatural Luck,minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg),Intangibility and Invisibility in spirit form (Lost once she became incarnated by the mud of the Grail),Immunity to Modern Weapons(Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by any modern weaponry every single one guns,knifes and bombs every weapon that doesn't have any sort of Magical Energy or doesn't have a necessary amount of age),Resistance to Magic (Increased further by her armor, includes effects such as Petrification,Mind Manipulation),Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation(Is unaffected by the space-time dislocation created through the use of Enuma Elish and was unhindered by the collapse of Rider's Reality Marble), possesses incredibly strong willpower(Not even all the World's Evil can corrupt her ego and was in fact completely ineffective, allowing her to fight back even when consumed and digested by Sakura),Regeneration(Mid-Low all Servants have regenerative capabilities, potentially Low-Godly;as shown in Fate/Grand Order, Gilgamesh can regenerate and re summon herself even if her entire physical body is destroyed, as long as his consciousness exists)) | All previous abilities to an incomprehensible higher degree, along with Acausality(Type 1 and 5),Regeneration(True Godly),Immortality(1,3,9 and 10),Transduality(Type 3),Information Manipulation,Abstract Existence(Type 1),Nigh-Omniscience and Nigh-Omnipresence,Conceptual Manipulation,Resistance to Existence Erasure (Completely unaffected by the Far Side of the Moon, which negates the existence of any object within it due to it representing "nil"),Matter Manipulation,Soul Manipulation,Mind Manipulation,Information Manipulation,Sealing,Time Manipulation,Reality Warping,Causality Manipulation,Life Manipulation,Death Manipulation,Fate Manipulation,Power Nullification and Illusion Creation((After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect Gilgamesh due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)