A Proper Breakfast.

The moment I awoke the next morning, it appeared the Giry's were already up, and knowing they were, I immediately done up the buttons on my shirt. As I said, I didn't want them to see my precious chest fluff! The only person I'd ever let— wait no...never mind...

"Morning Erik!" said a gleeful voice.
It was Meg. She was dressed in a white dress with strands of pink running through it. Oh, along with a pink ribbon in her little bun to match.
"Morning..." I groaned in reply as I was just trying to get use to the bright light in the room that was coming from the balcony.
"Come on Erik! Get up! We have an exciting day ahead of us all!" Meg said brightly before walking off to the washroom.
An exciting day? What could ever be so exciting?
"Exciting? I um...okay?" I replied still confused, before sitting up against the bed frame. So, today is apparently exciting...I am desperate to know what this 'exciting' thing actually is.

"Erik? Erik come on we have to go down for breakfast!" Meg tugged on my arm.
"Alright alright! Get off of me!" I immediately pulled away from her, yet she gave a small giggle. I shook my head then got up.

I forgot to add that I've never had such a good nights sleep before as I did last night. Minus that nightmare. Anyways that bed is definitely comfortable!!

Once I was up, I put my white bowtie back on then my suit jacket. I straightened up my jacket in the mirror before I was all ready to go down for breakfast though I didn't have my wig with me and therefore I looked like an absolute freak!

I was quite self-conscious but the Giry's assured me that all was okay and that all would be just fine. I trusted their words. We then walked out of our room and made our way downstairs for breakfast. The smell of the breakfast was honestly amazing and for once I couldn't wait to get some food inside of me!

At the table we ordered what we wanted and in a matter of ten minutes, breakfast was served. Oh the food was absolutely delicious! I had a waffle with some blueberries and raspberries on top. Slightly healthy I suppose with the fruit but not so healthy for the waffle itself! Though I didn't care. Food is food.
Meg had some bacon and eggs. Quite a classic breakfast meal shall we say. As for Giry, she had some lovely looking pancakes. With golden maple syrup which drizzled elegantly down the side of it.

This. Was. The. Best. Breakfast. Ever.
No denial.