Part 2

Chris's pov

Wow, didn't know out of all the people Eva Mohn would be figuring out my huge secret. There's only two people who know, William my best friend and his girlfriend Noora.

When the doorbell rung, I tried to not look nervous I'm not nervous because Evas coming here, I'm nervous on what she'll see.

"Hey." I put on a fake smile, as I opened the door.

"Hey. So do you have a idea on what this project is on? because i don't think you we're paying attention."I let out a soft laugh and nodded.

"I have no clue, so Stalker can you tell me?" She rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"Yes, but where are we working?" I pointed my hand out to guide her to my room. I looked at the time, maybe if she left earlier it would be ok.

"Uhh your going to have to leave at 6:30." I said making her steer on her heel towards me.

"Chris, this is going to take hours not 30 minutes." I nodded, yea there's no way she's leaving.

"First, where's the restroom?"

Evas pov

I already hate this, he just thinks we can do this in 30 minutes. I hope he doesn't get any ideas while we're in his bedroom. I go to the restroom, it was a really nice bathroom, the whole house was nice, he's rich.

As I was washing my hands, something caught my attention. A tiny medal razor with blood on the tip. Wait no this can't be? Why would he? I touch the blood and it wasn't dry, it was fresh. Why would he do this his life is perfect, he's rich, popular, every girl would die for him to shag her, he's a good kisser, a dickhead.

When I walked out, I wanted ask him about it but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I started to realize that I haven't seen him where something that doesn't have long sleeves in a long time. Why would he do this? He obviously doesn't want attention, I'm pretty sure I've never seen him show his arms off.

"Eva, you good?" He asked snapping me out my thoughts, I smiled and nodded.

"Yea, I was just thinking." I was trying to look for signs that would make him cut himself but there was none.

Minutes pass and I'm not having as bad of a time as I thought, Chris is surprisingly smart. I thought he would make me do all the work, but I think it's vice versa now. We heard the front door open and close, I looked at Chris fear took over his eyes.

"Eva go under the bed now, no matter what happens what you hear or see don't come out until I say so." I just stood there, confused. "Eva now." I scurried to underneath the bed.

I saw feet walk into his room, they were stumbling. Drunk maybe?

"Listen here you worthless piece of shit." The man said to Chris.

"Hello to you to, Pappa." Wow Chris has daddy issues, Thats not a good enough excuse to cut.

"Don't pappa me, you might be my blood there is no way a waste-less piece of space like you is my son." He then continued "I'm not in the mood right now, but I'm getting tired of you living and being healthy or just being here in general, tonight your going to chose either to get beat till you leave town like your mom or get put into a coma like your sister." My heart stopped, holy shit nothing is like what it seems.

"Don't you talk about them." Chris said angrily at his dad. I heard his dad walk up to him.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME BOY!!" He yelled and I heard punching over and over. I felt a tear escape my eye but I quickly wiped it away.

His dad left, it was silent for a minute. Then he whispered "you can come out now." I looked at him up and down his face was covered in blood.

"Holy shit Chris, I have no fucking clue what to say right now." He let out a soft chuckle.

"It's ok Eva only two other people know.." he paused then continued "our best friends, well now you know the reason why I can't bring you here." Wait noora knows, he started to pack my things up. "So your going to sneak out that window, and now if you don't mind I have to make a pros and cons list." I walked to his window, then looked back at him.

"No you don't, you know why because your not going to be here your going to be with me." He smiled softly, and nodded.

"Okay but Eva, I hope you know you can't act like you care around other people. 1. That would raise questions like how the fuck did you guys from hating each other to being friends over night and people will assumed we hooked up. And 2. I know you can handle yourself but my fangirls are batshit crazy. Oh and noora and William will not know, it's our secret that you care." I grinned and nodded.

"Let's go, shithead."