"My dear wife, how sweet are these words" Sameer talked to himself as he walked back to his home "God! when would I get this chance to call her 'my dear wife Naina' he grinned and walked inside. 

His face fell as soon as he stepped inside his own house, he had nothing to say or do, he only had lot of anger. "Sameeeeer" Riya ran to hug him. But this time Riya was taken aback when Sameer placed a hand exactly in front of his chest gesturing to stop. He thought it was better to reach Naina before time instead of talking to his witch who tried to ruin his love life and also his married life. He walked to take the keys. 

Riya didn't see Naina anywhere in the house and she was happy that now Naina is not an obstruction in her way to have Sameer in her life. She thought her plan worked as decided but know one knows the sake of destiny!

In order to have fun and hear her victory from Sameer she asked "By the way Sameer" she said walking towards him "Where's Naina? She's not seen anywhere?" 

Sameer tried to control his anger as he not wanted to ruin his day shouting at her, he was going to start everything afresh. "She's at her chachaji's place" he said in a terse way. "Okay bye"

"Sameer where are you going I have no one to talk with at home and now your are also going" she pouted to gain his attention what she did every time to persuade him. "Good morning Nanu!" Sameer said when he saw Nanu coming from garden. "Good morning son"

"Hello beta Riya" 

"Nanu Riya has no one to talk with please talk to her I'm getting late" He said with an evil smile which was only visible to Nanu.

"Oh is it? Come Riya let's go to garden...Ramdhari bring a cup of tea for Riya didi" he shouted and called Riya. She stood like a statue, she was thinking what to say next. 

"It's okay Sameer why to bother Nanu, I'll come with you wherever you are going" she stammered. 

"Sorry Riya actually I'm going to pick up my wife" he said with an emphasis on the word 'wife'. "And after that I'm taking her out, I don't think you want to play gooseberry right?"

Riya got another big shock on hearing those words. "But Sameer-" 

"Stop it Riya! let me go she's waiting for me, and one more thing don't stick here waiting for me we'll be late" By saying this he rushed outside the house to go as far as he could from Riya.

Within no time he was standing in front of Naina's house. His smile changed into a grin. Sameer came out of the car taking all the gifts he had bought for the small family. Before pressing the bell he took a deep breathe and prayed god to make everything perfect as he thought. 

As the door opened he saw his dream girl in no time, the most beautiful girl in this world. "Sameer" he heard it when Naina said it third time. "Hello, I mean good night, oh sorry good morning Nai- Naina" he stammered a lot when chachaji came over their to his relief. Because if he would face her for few more minutes he would faint. 

No no Sameer what are you doing. He cursed himself to act like that.

He kept the gifts on the table and handed over them with their respective ones. Preeti got a panda soft toy. She was very happy to receive her first gift from her jijaji. In fact everyone was. Sameer's eyes were still searching for the one he had come. "And what about my sister jiju?" Preeti asked in a teasing tone. "Preeti, Naina is his wife he'll give bunch of gifts to her once she gets home" 

"Uhh" a faint sound emerged from the kitchen. It was Naina thinking that the day would never come when Sameer would gift her something. Her thoughts were clearly visible to Sameer. "Why not Preeti! I have one for your dearest sister too" He took the shopping bag and went closer to her looking at his wife wearing dark blue cotton salwar kurta, keeping her hairs loose, and a small dot between her eyebrows made his eyes to halt there. Naina too looked at him in amazement she didn't realize that her wore the same shirt which she chose one time she went shopping. 

"This shirt" she said looking at his shirt. "Yes beta this shirt is looking so good" said chachiji from behind. He turned to her only to say "Oh this one, my wife chose this for me"

"Excuse me! I chose it" Naina realized that she was his wife, the difference was only that she heard these words for the first time coming from him. "Naina don't you know you are his wife?" Preeti again teased her. Naina made faces in reply.

"This is for you" Sameer handed over the shopping bag to her  without diverting his eyes from her. She took it from him and took out her gift. Her eyes gleamed to see a cute unicorn plush toy coming from that shopping bag. It was so soft that she couldn't resist but hug it tight in front of him. She was adoring it like a kid it had a colorful horn, and colorful wings light blue color unicorn. "Thank you Sameer she almost screamed" in happiness.

******************************

Next update?
On my birthday!
With lots of positive things...
Till then you all are free to guess the date ;-P

Stay tuned!

Do vote and comment!!