"Tony!" I heard some voices calling me. But I felt heavy and unconscious. Before long,I could feel myself being surrounded. Nevertheless,I squeezed shot my eyes as the unbearable pain sang over my whole body.

"She needs to go in the hospital." Someone spoke beneath on me I think he's Howie, moreover I felt some hand gently stroking my head giving me some comfort and soothing the pain.

"What we're gonna do?" Brian asked with worried tone.

There was long paused, and after few I finally opened my eyes and I saw Howie and Brian looking at me directly.

"She's awake!" They blurted out.

I blinked severals times then i tried to sit yet, I screamed when the pain hit my elbow thus,Howie and Brian help me to get up, avoiding to bump my elbow. And when i finally got up. I saw Kevin leaning on the walls,he look weak.

"What we're gonna do,I don't want to leave here without our brethren." Brian said.

"It's Impossible that we can escape in this place,look Kevin is unconscious and wounded.Likewise to tony she's bleeding and she broke her elbow,while Aj and Nick are missing. I think...we..... just need to accept that... we're going to die here..." Howie stated sadly while tears tempting to fall as he look to Kevin then to me.

"No!we will leave here! don't say that Howie!" Brian yelled.

"Open your mind Bri, can't you see! We're slowly dying here!" He fired back.

"Lads,stop fighting..."i murmured weakly.

"We shouldn't give up easily." Kevin suddenly spoke causing us to gaze at him. Then he rose from the floor then he approached us.

"We need to fight the witch, and we can do it,if you all cooperate." He coax as he let a small smile.

"He's right! One for all,all for one." I said this,time the lads smile at me.

"We need to broke her scepter and destroy the book.To break all her powers." Kevin said.

"Yes,but wait,Nick and AJ are missing." Brian exclaimed.

"We need to get the break her powers first, after that we're going to find them." Howie remarked.

"He's right," I muttered.

"So let's do it!" I said with that we started to find some weapon moreover,the whole manor shooks as the witch appeared.

And wait....

She look more scary than before, Her mouth unnaturally wide and her ears begun sharper and pointed with overlapping dark nails.

"I FOUND OUT IT NICE AS YOU ALL TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE FROM ME."  She laughed.

Yet,Kevin and Howie grabbed the axe and sword while Brian keep me.

"We don't fear you!" Howie yelled  clenching his jaw with anger.

Thus,A wide grin twitched to her mouth revealing those yellow and pointed teeth. Toothpaste please..

"REALLY?" Then she burst into laugh,

"STUPID PEOPLE," She continue as she move her scepter, preparing to attack us again yet before she could throw a smoke towards our direction someone spoke.

"You forget something, Crazy-ugly witch-old-woman-monster-thingy."

With that we turned our heads in unison thus,my eyes widened as I saw Nick in the huge staircase with a wide smile on his face while he's holding the book.