chapter 9

Tony POV

We walked silently trying our best to  avoid those skeleton and skull that scattered the walls,The torches slowly falling to the floor but we ignore it, we shouldn't show that we're scared.

Before long, we spotted a Old red door with some odd patterns and marks. Although,it look like hundred years door,moreover, there's also two statue with sword on both sides of it.

Then Kevin wrap his palm to the doorknob trying to open the door but he failed. Then he tried again with Brian. While they're in the middle of opening the door, I  touch the statue though it's fascinated me. I wiped my fingers that covered with dust then I continue tracing the statue with my fingers.while I'm tracing it the my  finger abrutly bump into the sword of the statue causing me flickered some pain to my hand.

"Ouch!"

Then I feel them stop from approached me.

"What happened?"he ask,

I looked to my fingers,yet my eyes grew bigger once I saw the  blood dripping on it.

"Hey,you're bleeding," he exclaimed as he reached out my hand.

Hence,i looked at the statue then i  frowned. How can this statue cut my finger though it was made of stone?

"How? " i mumbled

"Let me clean it," he said

Then Kevin walked to us.

"What happened?"Kevin ask with worried tone.

"I just touch the sword of the statue." I reply.

"How can this cut your fingers?"he ask curiously.

"I don't know." I reply,then I dropped my sword and I knock on the door thus, my blood slowly dripping down to the door then a ligth flickered through the doorknob.

My jaw drop, watching the door shining as my blood dripped to the door. Therefore, it look like my blood is the key.

After few seconds of shining the door opened.

"Unbelievable." Brian murmured

With that we venture the room yet, the whole place were cold and huge.

"Maritoni, here i have some ban aid for you wounds. "Kevin spoke then I turned on him.

He took my hand and he put some cream on my finger then he put ban aid.

"Thank you Kevin, your such a good person,not just a super star." I smile

He smiled back.

"Welcome,and from now on your my favorite fan." he replied.

Thus,we giggled.

"Guys,I found some coffin!"Brian suddenly blurt out.

"Hold your weapon." Kevin demand.

And so,we walked silently with our weapons ready.

The room look different compare to those previous room that we've entered. Though, there were no statue, but full of dust and skeleton.

As we kept further through the room,we saw a crowd of bats flying through the ceiling towards us.

Hence,we quickly covered our face with our hands avoiding the bats.

After few, the bats gradually gone, yet we found a portrait of a lady brutally covered with her own blood, while we're strolling, a rats and cockroaches crawling on the on the floor.