Chapter 2

Tony POV

The tour bus of the Backstreet boys crashed to our bus that had caused us to leave and cancelled the trip for a while,though they need to fix it. Since we're not all familiar in this place we just followed the instructions of the driver.He mentioned us that he noticed some houses here therefore, We all leave the bus and went straight to find the house nearby. After few hours of walking we finally reached the place where the driver wanted to everyone to stay. At once we saw the house the girls started to run inside of the gate.

I could still hear their boisterous sounds. Actually, I hate being stuck in the crowd nor hearing loud noises I'd prefer quiet place. Since the weather is cold, I couldn't help to shivered. My whole body froze through the cold. I gritted my teeth fighting the coldness and thus,I rush to approach the house so that I could warm up my body. Yet, before I could enter the door. A old woman appeared.

"Excuse me Miss,I'm sorry to tell you this, But the house is full and there's no space for you. Don't worry there's a house not far from here, You just need walk for two or five minutes before you reach that house." She stated.

I sighed in frustration upon hearing her words. Since I'm freezing and I need to warm myself.

"Okay,Ma'am thank you." I reply,

She nodded before closing the door. Grabbing my bag and I stroll towards the road, I was about to leave the house when I noticed the lads remained at the same spot meanwhile,they turned on me.

"Hey,Tony what happened?"Kevin inquire calmly while rubbing his palm, He's freezing in cold too.

"The owner told me that there's no more space for us,But she mentioned me that there's house not far from here. And if you want, You all can stay here you just have to talk the owner, while me,I go to the house where the old woman want me to stay, I just wait the bus driver there till they fix the bus." I reply.

Yet,the Kevin and Brian shook their head.

"Nah,we can go to that house." Said Kevin.

"Yeah,beside there's so many girls there. I'm sure we can't escape from them." Brian added.

"He's right actually we need to take some rest, If we stay there. I'm sure we won't be able to have some rest. Though girls will chase us.We really need some nap." Nick remark,

"You're definitely right Nick, We've been in trip for long hours we really need some rest." Said Aj.

"Yes,man, I'm so exhausted,We need some nap,beside we have concert next day." Howie exclaimed and he started to yawn.

And I nodded.

"Alright, Backstreet boys, we need to go it's getting dark,plus it's so cold. If we stay here we will not able to have enough of rest. " I said while hugging my bag,

With that we started to walk the water from the rain poured out the whole ground and although. The rain had stopped. As we kept strolling we passed the cliffs between the road and there were thick crops of trees sorounds the whole place. Unfortunately, The road look like something in horror movies or scary movies though.

I couldn't help to shivered at the fact, we haven't seen any house here only those trees and cops it reminds of those scary movies I've watched.

Before long we spotted a manor the manor turned out to be an very old house. With an weathered iron bars the gate swinging open inviting us, wither and dry trees shroud the villa, Without thinking I enter the gate as I get inside the ground I was greeted by dry brown leaves scattered around the garage, Yet, I didn't mind it, Instead I began to knock the wooden door. And the lads followed.