Started with a dare~

Au: Coffee shop

Category: Smut

Season: Autumn (Fall) almost winter.

Requested by: -Cloudy_Cotton-

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Story mode:

It was just a normal day for Todoroki or so he thought.. He was going to his favourite coffee shop after a really long day at work.... He has had a little-

A huge crush on one of the waiters in the coffee shop~
And the waiter just so happened to be named,. Katsuki Bakugo.
It was late at night too!
Todoroki didn't really mind, he went to the counter and ordered his favourite drink,
It's a strawberry drink with a little bit of milk and some nuts on the top with strawberry slices.

He orders it because that's what his mother would always get him when they would come to this exact café
One of the reasons why he comes to this place everyday...

He goes to sit down at a table as he waits for his drink to be served by his one and only crush. As he sees all the staff leave his eye gets caught by his crush.
And t just so happens that Bakugo has the night shift today~
Bakugo comes to the table Todoroki's sitting at and starts saying pick up lines, dared by Kirishima.
Todoroki gets all flustered up, making Bakugo have a huge smirk on his face.

Bakugo then sits on a chair next to Todoroki and ask, "Are you single?"
This question makes Todoroki red as he answers "Y-yea....." He says hiding his face with his scarf.
This made Bakugo smirk even more.
Remeber, all the staff left~ So they're the only one's in the café now~

Todoroki's pov:

Bakugo started to say pick up lines,
and being the vulnerable idiot I am right now I fell for it, and now I'm a blushing mess...

And before I knew he pinned me on the wall and whispered in my ear,
"You're gonna scream my name out~"
I blushed madly as he carried me in bridal style to the second floor with the curtain drapes down.

[] Smut Warning []

He pins me to the wall and starts making love bites along my neck, as I let out soft moans from my mouth.
I cover it quickly, as Bakugo looks at me he chuckles deeply and holds my chin up saying, "Come on, I want to hear you~" he says in a seductive tone.
He slams his lips onto mine and we start making out. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided not to open it to see what he'll do.
He then slapped my cheeks (if you know hat I mean-)
I gasp, and he took it as an opportunity to explore my mouth. Our tongues intertwined as our kisses got more and more sloppier...

We started undressing ourselves as we kissed, till the point we were naked. He started making love bites on my neck, as I let out moans.
He chuckled deeply as he bit my neck making a hickey....
He put a finger in my mouth before I could react to the action, I started sucking on his finger as he added two more. After it was drenched with saliva, he placed one of his fingers near my entrance and whispered "It'll only hurt for a bit." He says as he pushed one of them in!
I moaned out loudly as my saliva dripped from my mouth.
"Mmm~" I manage to moan out.
He adds two more fingers as I gasp and moan out really loudly..
I want him in me now~ I think to myself. "Mmm~ I want you in me now~" I manage to say in between my moans."What?" He says. "I w-want y-you- in me now~" I say... "You're forgetting something~" he says.
"I-i want y-you in m-me n-now D-daddy~" I manage to say. "Ok~" He says.
He then slams into me as I moan from the immense pleasure....
I buck my hips from the pleasure as I ask, "P-please g-go faster D-daddy~"
I ask, ad he starts going faster and harder I moan out really loud.
I reach my climax and come all over my stomach, Bakugo soon 4eaches his climax and pulls away and comes all over his butt.

[] Smut Ends []

Story mode:

The two boys clean up in the restroom as Todoroki offers Bakugo to stay at his place for the night.

.

.

.

The end.

|=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=•-•=|

.

.

.

A/N: Hiya! Thanks for reading the whole story! This was a really fun one to write! 😉 Anyways, have a great day/night and know your loved! ❤️ Byeee!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-