=New Home?=

Mulai dari awal

Clang is the sound of Y/n's Sword stopping the attack from the Demon in tuxedo. "He He Y/n I thought you die last time I sent Upper Moon One." The Demon smile.

"As you can see, I'm not dead Muzan." Y/n lower his sword. "Maybe I should kill you personally." Muzan take his arm back.

"You have already try, without any success."

The Demon Hunter smirk to the Demon leader to his annoyance. "Let's see now." In day board light the Demon name Muzan begin to throw attacks at Y/n destroying the few trees.

[With Shinobu]

Shinobu try to find Y/n, without any luck, but then she heard the trees shake and smoke coming up. She knew he is probably there.

The young girl begin to sprint to the smoke. Then she finally arrived she see a red arm in the distance. Quickly run over him, she stop feeling a pressure that she never felt before.

"Y/n-kun?"

It's completely silence from the smoke as she could hear someone laughing. "Fufu does The Mighty White Ghost have someone?" The voice could scare every Demon Hunters especially Shinobu now.

"Leave her alone Muzan." Shinobu heart stop in a second, did she hear right? Muzan as the Demon the leader of the Twelve Moons. She just stand there in the trees in shock not knowing to do.

"Is she not one of the two Butterfly girls Douma told me about?"

"Ice Breathing Eighth Form: Icy Haze."

The Ghost didn't answer Muzan, but reply just with an attack. Hitting the Demon in the eyes blinding him few seconds. After few seconds he quickly look around, but find nothing.

"He He Y/n you should hold them you care close, because then I find the last Sun user I will kill everybody you care!" The Demon threatened, disappeared into the trees too.

-Timeskip-

[Butterfly Estate]

"Shinobu-chan." Y/n tap the shock girl on the shoulder as she didn't said anything since she mistaking walking into the battle between old enemies.

"Y/n-kun...?" She look at the concerned man as he hug the small girl for comfort. "I'm sorry for scared you."

Shinobu lost her words as normal she would hit him or curse at him for just touch her hand. But she's trembling just feeling Muzan's pressure.

"Y/n-kun we need to report to-"

"I already send a message to him. Let's just walk in act normal."

Y/n take Shinobu's hand and walking there the rest of the Butterfly girls is waiting for them. "Pervert!" The three small girls is about to throw the food at Y/n, but the small girls quickly stop by Kanae looking at all five especially Y/n ゴゴゴゴ Menacing.

"Y/n-kun you're not cheating on me?"

"I never been together with you at first. So no." The Ghost reply, making Kanae's heart break in two pieces.
"Y/n-kun~" Kanae begin to tear up.

"Look you made Kanae-sama cry!" Aoi take the pan closets to her and throw at The Ghost K.O him one hit.
"Y/n-kun!" Both Kocho sister shout in panic and the four butterfly girls panicking too. Only Kanao smile to the entire time slipping the cup in her hands.

Timeskip>>>

Y/n Pov