Christmas In October

Start from the beginning

"You look pretty cute" with her signature smirk.

Josie blushed, "Thanks. So do you" but replied.

Hope wasn't wearing anything festive. She just had a sweater on along with some jeans. But the comment made a light blush appear on her face nonetheless and she replied,

"Thanks" with a smile.

"Do you wanna join me for secret wishes?" Josie asked next with a smile.

"I'd love to" Hope replied with a smile.

Next, the girls joined the others for secret wishes. Discreetly and with big grins, both had written what they wanted on the ribbon and threw it in the fire. Unbeknownst to them, both their wishes were one the same.

"The girl I love"

And well, time will tell if their wish was granted or not.

And next the girls and the whole of Salvatore School population enjoyed their Christmas to their hearts content. There was flirting between the girls with Hope saying the most as she loved making Josie blush, teasing from MG and Kaleb, Elijah eavesdropping whenever he pleased and teasing Hope, Hope turning red, laughter, food, more flirting, longing stares, and more.

The girls were eventually separated when Josie saw her mom calling and Hope going to call her parents to wish them a Merry Christmas.

Hope's conversation didn't go like anyone would think a conversation of a daughter wishing their parents Merry Christmas would. It went like this,

Hope had videocalled both Klaus and Hayley and both of them picked up soon enough,

"Hey, sweetheart" Hayley greeted first with a smile.

"Hey, princess" Klaus greeted next with a smile.

"Hey, mom! Hey, dad! Merry Christmas!!" she wished happily.

"Christmas?" Hayley said confused.

"It's October, sweetheart" Klaus followed with the same confused expression.

"Christmas is a feeling! It's in the air! Don't you guys feel it? Look around!" Hope replied showing the decorations around her.

"It might be a feeling, but we don't celebrate Christmas in October, Hope" Hayley tried to make her understand.

"It's about to be Halloween, love" Klaus reminded her then.

"What.. But... It- it's snowing. It's- it's cold. People are wearing obnoxious jumpers. It's Christmas!" Hope replied as if stuck in a daze unable to snap out.

Klaus and Hayley seemed to realize that so they tried once more,

"Love, you seem to have another monster" Klaus said then.

Hayley nodded along.

"Monster? What do you mean??" Hope asked confused looking around at the decorations and listening to the music.

"Hope. Would you go into your room where you're not around all that?" Hayley asked in a sweet voice gesturing to the decorations and music.

"But why??" Hope asked almost whining.

"We just don't want any interruptions, love" Klaus answered and Hayley nodded.

Hope sighed, "Fine" and walked to her room.

Her room was just her normal room with no decorations littered around or any music being heard so it was the most normal place to be at.

Klaus didn't waste any time, "So, love, what day is it today?" he asked.