Noiz-san is home

I put on the clothing that I bought special just for him, for noiz. I look into the mirror and look at my slim, pale body. I blush as I look at myself and start to touch my body in a sexual manner. I feel a surge of pleasure run through my body and I make a slight moan. I quickly feel a rush of blood enter my soft member and I look down at my pink laced underwear with ribbons on it and see my manhood pressed up against my underwear. Then I bite my lip and mess with the garter on my legs and sensually move to my tented underwear and feel the tip of it soaked with my precum. I pull the underwear down just a bit to see my blue hair and I feel the hair , playing with it and i take my other hand and play with my nipples , which are slowly getting erect. The hand that is near my Pubic area moves down to my very erect member ...

"Stop it right there, Rabbit..."

I pause my actions and hear the deep voice of my lover , noiz. I am his and he is mine, I am his rabbit and he is my owner.

"How's my rabbit doing on this fine morning ?" He walks over to me and pets my long blue hair and kisses me slowly and bites my lip at the end.
"I got you something." he pulls out a rabbit ears and puts them on my head and smiles.

"Sorry to surprise you , work was slow and they canceled the meeting for tomorrow." I nod and he grabs my hand and heads to our room.

"I want to have my Birthday present now" he says in a deep sexy tone, so I walk with him to our room.

That's it for now!! Stay tuned if you like it.