I gave all my strength not to give a damn on her because I don't wanna waste another time pretending that this bitch is important. She may succeed ruining me once but that all ends there.

"You brought all my things?" I asked my driver.

"Nasa suite nyo pa po, Ma'am."

I nodded at him. "Good, I'll fix myself there before we proceed on going home."

I passed on Felize like she was just air to me. I straightly went on the main door's direction. Wala na dapat akong sasabihin kung hindi lang siya nagsalita na nakapagpatigil sa paglalakad ko.

"You just changed your name but your attitude remained the same. You still act lowly..."

My driver's eyes went to her and me. His forehead creased.

"Ma'am, excuse lan-"

"Prepare the car." I cut him even before he can say something to Felize.

"Pero Ma'am..."

"Do it."

He looks hesitant to go but he still doesn't have a choice but to follow me. I turned around to face Felize after. She greeted me with a glare.

I cannot recall any moment where I angered her because of my own doing. She was always the first one who presents herself to me, trigger me, and get angry because I feed her words that she doesn't wanna accept.

"I'm sorry but can you repeat what you said? I'm afraid I can only understand human language..." I nonchalantly said to her.

Annoyance crossed her face but she still smirked at me. She crossed her arms on her chest and walk towards me slowly like those bitches in movies. Gosh, she's so fit in those roles. She doesn't even have to act!

"Of course, mababa pa rin naman ang breeding mo. You don't even have the decency to thank the people who welcomed you warmly in this house."

I chuckled while shaking my head.

"Ah..." I nodded as I understood everything that's she's saying. "Are you saying that I'm not a Legrand? That they somehow found me in the street, give me a new name and their surname, called me their heiress. Ganon ba?"

Her eyes remained strongly glaring on me. I wonder where did she get that confidence huh? Mukhang masama sa kalusugan at dapat iwasan ng iba.

"Dear, that only happens in a movie... unfortunately we're not in one..." I smiled at her and I stepped closer but I kept my distance. "Didn't I tell you to remember every single thing you said to me? Have you?"

I saw how her smirk faltered on her face. I think I already don't need an answer to that.

"And don't worry too much about my class, I'm sure as hell I'm raised well. How about you?"

"How dare you!" she angrily exclaimed as I imagined air coming out of her nose holes as she turned red and horns started to appear on her head. That's funny... but it suits her.

"Why are you getting angry? I'm just asking you something..." I asked while chuckling.

She barked at me first! And now, she sounds like I was the one who's oppressing her! See? She brings everything to herself yet she acts like she was the victim and will try to slash me with her claws!

Who's lowly now?

"No! Hindi ako tanga! I know you're humiliating me! Well, guess what? Kahit ilang beses ka pang magpabalik-balik sa buhay namin at kahit ano pang pangalan ang gamitin mo, you will always remain the same in my eyes!"