part three.

trigger warning: rape

It was the third day, and everyone was starting to warm up to the other team members (thought Kyoutani wouldn't come to practice) and it was going quite well, everyone was getting to know each other. Though, you couldn't really point a finger at it, for some reason you just had the urge to stare at two boys being Oikawa Tooru and Kunimi Akira.

Morning practice ended so you went back to class.
You had quite ok grades since you'd understand the lesson even without listening. Your seatmate ended up taking a nap because class was so boring.
(I JUST CAN'T WITH PROVING IN MATH 🥰)
Back to Kunimi. He was somehow just cute and really precious in your opinion. The fact his hair covered his eyes when he slept and the slight blush on his tinted cheeks somehow just butterflies in your stomach form.

y/n pov

"He looks so cute like that. I just wanna hug him.
WAIT WHY IS MY TUMMY CRUMBLING." You thought to yourself. But at that moment, you really really just wanted your stomach to stop.

Math class ended. You had to wait for your next teacher to arrive so you just watched Kunimi. He caught you staring but you still did it anyways and it was definitely worth it.

kunimi pov

"Why does she keep staring at me, it feels weird to be watched" He thought.

He went back to his nap, head on his desk for almost the whole day, which made you kind of sad since you wanted to see his face. The day ended more quickly than you thought. (probably because you just stared at kunimi lol)

But now something felt kind of different.
It just made you smile.

During practice, you watched them carefully and analyzed their moves from spikes to receives. Now, you were a little bit more familiar with volleyball.
Iwaizumi was glanced at how you and noticed that you were really watching intently. It somehow reminded him of how when Oikawa started getting interested in Volleyball, which was kinda a bittersweet feeling. They did drills the whole time, and when practice ended you left and walked home.

You were walking with some music and just looked at your phone while walking. Suddenly, you were stopped which kind of surprised you since you didn't notice anyone before. There were 2 guys that looked like they were also in highschool too so you didn't really get scared until they started touching you.
"It's time for some fun." the blonde one said.
While the other just continued to touch you in places you'd never want to be touched. Then you screamed, you screamed as loud as possible because at that moment you were at a loss of words for how scared you were. No one came, until some police spotted you and saved you. They found you crying while the two ran.

You were very traumatized since you have NEVER been in that type of situation and you had decided to keep it to yourself since you didn't want anyone to worry about you. Honestly, you felt violated and you were still shivering from what just happened but you didn't want anyone to have to get dragged in your problem, the police just agreed to keep a secret investigation and let them know asap if it would happen again.