Ollie snarled angrily, withdrawing to wipe vigorously at his face before he took a threatening step toward him, pulling up short when he saw me. He glared at me for a moment, then looked at Newell, then at Vladimir before his eyes came back to me and a sick smirk crossed his face. My stomach churned as Ollie grabbed the back of my head by my hair, shoving me forward.

I gasped, slamming into Newell's lap, making him hiss in pain as my hand pushed down on the nail in his left foot. I stuttered an apology, then suddenly felt stupid for apologizing to the man who pretty much made my life a living hell the past year. I didn't have much time to talk again as Ollie put his foot on the back of my head.

Humiliation torched my blood, boiling it as my face came in contact with Newell's groin, making him yelp like a kicked puppy. Ollie burst out laughing, removing his foot as I quickly reeled away, my face hot with shame.

"What're you waiting for, slut? I saw you eyeing the guy," Ollie hissed at me, "The way you've been squirming. Go ahead and jerk him off. Unless you're more interested in the fact that he's caked in blood. Fresh, pure blood. And judging from the way he's gushing it like that, he's got plenty of it." I panted hard now, the scent of blood infiltrating my head.

The dizziness increased as Ollie shoved me down at Newell's feet, pressing my face against the blood caked floor. I whimpered, the blood smearing against my face.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

I broke down and parted my lips, my tongue licking at the thick red blood coating the floor. My fangs throbbed as Ollie stepped away and I bit into Newell's ankle, hard. He barked out in pain, clenching his teeth. His legs trembled as I bit into his skin, my fangs puncturing a vein.

Warm wet blood gushed into my mouth, making me moan. I felt like a human tasting water for the first time. I sucked hard, burying my fangs deeper into Newell's flesh before I pulled away to breath heavily. I pushed myself up further, completely lost in the blood.

The smell of it, the taste of it, the feel of it, the sight of it.

Everything.

Blood, blood, blood.

Nothing else stuck in my mind as I lunged forward and bit down on Newell's throat. He threw his head back, parting his lips in a silent scream of pain as my fangs tore into his throat, freeing spurts of blood to rinse my mouth. I suckled on his throat, savoring every last drop of red liquid.

My feeding was only interrupted when a sudden pressure hit me hard in the chest. I felt like someone's foot had suddenly kicked me in the chest, causing me to fall back and hit the floor. I writhed for a second, swinging myself up into a sitting position as I snarled angrily in protest.

"Leave him alone, Alexander."

Vladimir's voice pierced my ears. I froze, suddenly feeling as if I was torn from a dream or something. Pain vibrated in my ears and mouth as I tried to focus on the here and the now. I felt blood smeared across my mouth and hands before I peered up past my hair to see Newell struggling for breath.

He was trembling violently, blood oozing past his lips and nose as well as the new hole that'd been torn in his throat. I blinked repeatedly, feeling tears well up in my eyes in horror.

I bit him.

Oh Goddess, I bit him. I drank his blood, without his consent.

Agony swept through me as I sputtered, trying to find the right words to apologize, but nothing came out. Nor did it have a chance as Ollie grabbed me by the back of the neck, dragging me toward Vladimir. I gasped in pain as he shoved me at Vladimir's knees, my head hitting his legs. I winced, then risked peering up to meet Vladimir's eyes.