"I thought I smelled you." Newell spoke first, his voice abscured by the blood.

"Nice seeing you too." I managed nervously, then gasped in pain as Ollie came up behind me, gripping my neck tightly and using his other hand to command Xed.

"Remove the ingrate's blindfold. He'll enjoy this as much as we will. What do you think, Vladimir?" Ollie asked dangerously, narrowing his eyes as he bared his fangs. Vladimir just stared at him blankly before looking at me. I wanted him to say something, anything. Now would be nice to say anything at all, but no. He remained silent.

Xed came up behind Newell and slipped the blindfold off, but stayed close by in case Newell decided to attack anyone. However, Newell didn't do anything, but blink several times to adjust himself to the dim lights of the room before he looked at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but Ollie tightened his grip on my neck and I hissed in pain.

"If neither of you want to confess, maybe a little motivation will be a good treat." Ollie announced, then swung his other arm around, grabbing my arm and lifting it up before twisting it behind my back. I yelped, pain shooting through my arm and shoulder as he lifted my arm further and further up my back. He did it slowly, waiting for Vladimir or Newell to speak. Neither of them said a word.

And I hoped they wouldn't.

My eyes flickered to Vladimir, who was watching intensely. Something about him looked... tense. Well, obviously because he was nailed down, but he looked like he wasn't even paying attention to that. I stared at him way too long before pain exploded in my shoulder and I cried out in pain, my legs about ready to give out as my dislocated arm fell limply to my side, but Ollie caught me by the neck again and shoved me at Newell. I stumbled, then fell to my knees in front of him, breathing hard in pain and fighting the agony of being so close to so much blood.

My senses were on fire. My fangs threatened to cut my lips and my mind whirled with the dizziness of pain and hunger, but I blinked hard to try and stay conscious. Newell stared at me, his blue eyes wide before he looked up, narrowing his eyes and baring his fangs at Ollie.

"You're still a brat," He accused, making Ollie stiffen, his eyes flaring with hatred, which only made Newell smirk, his fangs flashing, "A snotty little brat. And stupid too. You think threatening us will make us talk? And talk about what exactly? The fact that the Goddess loves us more than your stupid pathetic clan? Don't make me laugh. I don't know why we have the abilities that we have, but I do know that you're not special enough to obtain them." Ollie fumed and came forward, backhanding Newell hard across the face.

Newell's head snapped to the side before he looked back, his eyes having gone from bright blue to bloody red as he bared his fangs and snapped his teeth at Ollie, who reeled his hand back quickly before swinging his fist forward into Newell's nose.

There was a sickening crack that made me gasp. I could practically feel that sucker punch bust Newell's nose. Blood spurt from his nostrils, running down his face and over his lips. I breathed hard, my mouth open to avoid cutting my lips with my fangs, which only made it worse. I smelled, tasted, felt the blood in my mouth. It drove me nuts as I kept trying to lick the roof of my mouth to wet it.

Newell's red eyes faded to blue and he looked dazed for a moment before Ollie grabbed a handful of his hair, jerking Newell's head back against the back of the chair. He looked down into Newell's angry, bloodied face.

"You're one to talk, you pesky little shit. You're hardly special. You're just a prototype and our leader is the final result. You better start talking before I rip those fangs out of your mouth." He spat in Newell's face. Newell hissed at him past clenched teeth, then pursed his lips before spitting back in Ollie's face.