"I think so. Damian has more snacks plus some movies. We did great KitKat" Janis put her hand up and gave the smaller girl a high five.

"we really did. Thanks Jan" and with that the girls heard the bell ring. Before Cady had the chance to run over to the door Janis grabbed her by the arm pulling her closer.

"Hey just a quick catch up. Are you feeling better. If not, I can just ask Damian to go home. It's totally fine" the dark haired whispered. She actually didn't know why she was whispering.

"I'm doing great Janjan. You really made me feel better" much tlt Janis' suprise, and also Cady herself, the small girl gave Janis a quick kiss on the cheek. This caused a bright red blush to creep up the bleached haired girls face.

Cady quickly scurried away, letting Damian in. As much as Cady wanted to, she didn't know why she decided to do it.

"waddup girls gals gays and everything in between" thr tall guy greeted them before walking into the hallway "I love your house Cads"

"Thanks Damian. Should we go sit on the couch. Janis and I prepared some snacks and drinks. Oh and we also brought the sleeping bags down to my room. Oh yes funny story, when I tried to grab them I almost died, because there was a spider on the wall, that freaked me out. Which is honestly a little weird since I've lived in Africa since I was 3. But then luckily janis came to safe me and she brought the spider outside. So that's cool. I don't get how Janjan isn't afraid of spiders. They're big, creepy, They have more than 4 legs, like how is that possible. And they're just everywhere" Cady kept on rambling untill Janis randomly hugged her from behind. This seemed to bring Cady back to reality and finally breath again.

"KitKat, don't forget to breath okay. We need you alive" the taller girl lightly joked.

"sorry about that. It happens sometimes"

"its totally fine, don't worry about it" Damian assured and the three of them walked over to the couch.

"if you want something to drink, feel free to help yourself. Make yourself at home guys" Cady said.

They all poured themselves a glass of soda and got comfy on the couch. Janis was sitting against the armrest of the couch with Cady next to her. On the other side of the L shaped couch was Damian. Almost laying down with a blanket that he had brought. Janis was also wrapped in a blanket that belonged to the Herons household.

"so, what are we going to dooooo " the theater freak asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"well.." Janis started, imitating Damians behavior "KitKat and I were thinking. Since Regina ironically made both mine and Caddies life a little harder than we had wished we-"

"wait, what did Regina do to Cady" Damian interrupted, while looking at Cady with a worried expression. "oh yeah, ehm about that"

Janis scooted over to Cady. "you don't have to tell him if you don't feel comfortable, okay?" Janis sofly whispered.

"no no, it's fine. He can know. Ehm today Regina, Karen and Gretchen took me to the mall. And ehm with my Autism, which is something I have. Err, it just didn't really go well. And she kept on asking me and it just... It became to much but they just didn't want to go home..." Cady explained, not daring to make eye contact with the tall guy on the other side of the couch.

Without realizing Cady was holding Janis' hand who was tracing circles on her hand.

It feels so comfortable, and why does it make me feel so warm inside

"I'm so sorry Cady. I wish I could do something for you" Damian shot an apologetic look.

"well Damian, that's why we brought you here tonight. We are her friends, and we're gonna make Regina pay"