"Good. Now let's go find this idiot."

✰ ✰ ✰

𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, and Mollie and Cory then found out that his punishment was exclusion for the rest of the day. Though it wasn't ideal for Jordan, it felt like a huge relief for the twins as it meant the school wouldn't call their dad in for the second time this week, which wouldn't be good for anyone.

The pair took their time going back to class, and when they did they tried to avoid the inevitable bombardment of questions they were faced with, as if they were meant to have any idea about what goes on in Jordan's head.

When the lesson finished and the school day was brought to a close, they headed outside into the Quad only to find a rowdy group of students gathering round which only meant one thing: a fight was going down.

"What's going on?"

"Looks like a girl on girl fight to me." Cory looked smug at the scene. Mollie shook her head at her brother's dirty mind, although she couldn't help herself from following his lead and walking towards the crowd to see what was happening. Noticing that it was Missy and Nas exchanging angry words in the middle, Mollie let out a sigh.

"You act like you barely know me. Two days in this school and you're so worried what the girls in hijab think." Missy fired at her.

"Look, Missy, they're me mates. You don't know them like I don't know your mates." Nas argued back. "It's not my fault you got held back a year, is it?"

And with that, Missy stepped forward to give Nas a firm shove backwards and the crowd erupted into cheers and gasps. Mollie tried to weave through the crowd to put a stop to it, but by now they were full on scrapping and the mass of people around them was only intensifying.

Instead of getting any closer to her fighting friends, all she felt was someone's elbow make contact with her face, causing her to stumble back in shock from the impact. It hurt like a bitch. Gasping at the sudden pain and clutching her nose, she heard a voice from beside her.

"Woah, are you alright?"

Turning her head, she saw Riz with a concerned look on his face, and his eyes only widened further when she turned her face. "Oh shit Mollie, you're bleeding. Come with me."

Before she knew it, he'd grabbed her arm and was dragging her back towards the school and into the nearest bathroom. She leant against one of the sinks while Riz went to get some tissue, and she took a look in the mirror. Her nose was slightly bruised already and bleeding, as if she'd been the one in the fight. "Shit."

"What even happened?"

"I dunno, i think one of them kids must've elbowed me in the face or something." She said with a groan, turning back around to see him a lot closer than he was a few seconds ago. "God, what if i need a nose job now?"

He shook his head at her panicked tone, but broke out into an amused chuckle while handing her the tissue. "I think you'll be alright. Here."

Mollie turned back to the mirror to dab away the red blood, which luckily wasn't too much. Other than the purple bruising, her nose itself didn't look crooked or broken or anything, which meant that she probably wouldn't need to fork out a load of money for plastic surgery any time soon.

"If it starts bleeding again, just lean forward, pinch your nose and breathe out of your mouth. It helps the blood clot so that it'll stop bleeding." Riz informed her, causing her to look at his reflection in the mirror with a smirk.

"Let me guess, you learned that from Holby City?"

"No." He shot back defensively, before looking down with a slightly embarrassed expression and letting out a mutter. "I took a first aid course. I know it's kind of sad but-"

"Sad? No it's not sad at all." She assured him, turning back to face him with a grin. "It's kind of...cute, actually."

"Cute? No, I'm not cute. I'm solid." He said, standing up straight and doing his best to look intimidating. Mollie hummed in disbelief, but couldn't help the corners of her lips that tugged upwards into a smile.

"Whatever you say." She smirked, causing a small blush to graze his cheeks. Before either of them could say anything more, the vibration of a phone could be heard. Mollie scrambled in her inside blazer pockets and pulled out her phone to see a new notification.

"I should probably go, my boyfriend's waiting." She said with a polite smile, slipping her phone back into her pocket.

Riz felt his heart drop a little bit at the word boyfriend. He didn't know why- after all, he barely knew the girl- but he couldn't help the wave of disappointment.

"Oh yeah of course." He muttered quietly, placing his hands in his pockets awkwardly as he took a step back from her.

"Thanks again for helping me out." She said appreciatively. "I'll see you around, yeah?"

"Yeah, definitely." He nodded back with a half smile, watching as she quickly rushed out of the door. He leant back against the sink and let out a sigh, wondering who this girl was and just what she was doing to him.

✰ ✰ ✰

riz = a precious cinnamon roll that deserves to be protected at all costs
that's all i have to say : )