Epilogue

I sat on the back porch as Xavier played around the yard. He was only 7 now, and he has been asking non stop for a dog. So Bren and I did what any good parent would do. We took Xavier to a place where my friend was selling Golden retriever puppies. He played with them all until he found the perfect one, the runt of the pack. He was shorter than the rest, chubbier than the rest. And he had a white stripe on his nose. Xavier ran around the yard calling for Bentley, that's what he wanted to name him. This dog is probably going to last him through high school, and I must say they are already the best of friends. Xavier laid down in the grass as Bentley jumped on him and licked his face. I laughed to myself thinking about how silly they were together.

Bren came home late tonight. "Why were you late?" I say sitting at the kitchen table. "There was a wee bit of traffic, so I called ahead." He says as he sits a bag of food on the counter. "And they made me stay over an hour because Johns car broke down." He came over to me and kissed me. "Dinner is served." he said smiling. He grabbed the bag of food and opened it. Chinese food had to be my favorite next to pizza. I grabbed my container of food and sat down on the couch. As for Xavier, he's already sleeping because he has school in the morning. Brennen sat next to me and turned on the TV. I put my head on his shoulder as I ate.

The next morning I wasn't feeling so well, I ran to the bathroom and sat on the floor just incase. I then remembered I felt like this before, exactly like this. I rummaged through the cabinets until I found what I was looking for. After 10 minutes passed I gasped and ran to the kitchen. Bren was off today. "Hey." he said as I hugged him. "What is it?" he asked hugging me back. I pull back with a smile on my face. I showed him what I had in my hand and he smiled. He picked me up and spun me around, "I hope it's a girl this time." he says smiling. "Me too." he puts me down and jumps like a little girl. "What would we name her? If it is a her?" He asked with a smile. "I don't know Aleana?" (Pronounced ah-lee-na. Just incase you weren't sure) He smiled once again, "I like the sound of that, Aleana Taylor." he hugged me again.

I sat Xavier down to tell him the news, "Hey buddy, I have a question." he looked at me, "Do you want a baby brother or sister?" I asked him. He smiled, "I want a baby sister, so one day if a guy messes with her I can protect her, almost like how daddy protects us." I smiled and hugged him. "Well I'm pregnant with your baby brother or sister." I smiled. He jumped up from the couch and looked super excited about it. I was really happy to have this family there's no doubt about it, they were the best thing I could ever ask for.
~~~
A/N sorry I left a little small cliff hanger because you don't know if it's a boy or girl, but this is the epilogue which means it must come to an end like this. I'm going to start writing another story soon, I don't think it'll be a fan fiction but if it is it'll probably Calum Hood from 5SOS. Love you loads thanks for reading this you lovelies
~Skyler 😁