[A]🥀𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗🥀

Start from the beginning

He stare at Yeojung who was sitting across him, laughing at whatever one of their friends told him. Seonghwa smiled as he thought about how he could make this laugh turned into harrowing screams of pain.

"Yo bro. Why are you staring at Yeojung and smiling creepily like this?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking."

A few days passed and the whole school knew about Seonghwa and Wooyoung. It didn't take long for the matter to be forgotten, even Wooyoung forgot about it. But Seonghwa, he was yet to forget.

Everyday he would watch Wooyoung interact with Yeojung. He watched the two get closer as he felt his desire to hurt Yeojung grew more. When they announced that they were dating to everyone, it was the final stroke for Seonghwa. He was going to end the boy no matter what.

As usual, after school, Yeojung stood by the gate, waiting for Wooyoung. Seonghwa stood under a tree watching Wooyoung approached the boy, telling him something and then leaving.

He smirked. Yeojung started walking out of the school premises. After few minutes, Seonghwa trailed behind him, making sure the other didn't know that someone was behind him.

Yeojung turned in a dark alley which made Seonghwa's smirk grew wider.

"This is going to be easy."

He thought, taking out a syringe out of his pocket. With quick movements, he filled it with a white liquid.

Silently, he approached Yeojung from behind and jabbed the syringe in Yeojung neck. The boy was about to scream but Seonghwa was fast to cover his mouth.

"Good night."

Seonghwa dragged Yeojung's body all the way to his home. He was lucky there was no one near the area he lived.

Who would want to live near this kind of person when they hear agonizing scream and maniacal laughters afterwards?

Seonghwa dragged the body to his basement. He grabbed a chair and tossed the body on it like it was an object. He took a rope and tied the boy with it securely. Then he went upstairs in the kitchen and took a glass of water and a knife before going down again.

He threw the water on the guy, waking him up. Yeojung abruptly woke up, looking around with wide eyes.

"Good morning."

Yeojung's eyes flickered towards Seonghwa who was standing in front of him while twirling a knife with his fingers. He tried to stand up only to realise that he was tied up to a chair.

"W-Why are you doing this?"

"You took MY boyfriend away from me and you think that you would get away with it?"

"I-I didn't do anything. H-He is the o-one who asked me out."

"I know Wooyoung. He would never do anything that would hurt his Seonghwa. It's because of you this happened. It's your own fault you are in this situation right now."

"P-Please I'm s-sorry. I-I'll break u-up with him. Let me g-go please."

"No no no. I'm the one who should apologise. I'm sorry but I can't let you go."

The way Seonghwa laughed, made Yeojung shrink into the chair. It wasn't the Seonghwa he knew. The one who was caring and kind. It was another Seonghwa. A mad one should he say.

"Now Now. How about I call my angel? He could witness how weak his so called pathetic boyfriend is. What did he even see in you?"

Seonghwa left the basement, going upstairs to take his phone. Yeojung took this opportunity and looked around for anything sharp that he could use to cut the rope but in vain.