Chapter 3(USJ attack)

You were introduced to All for one he seemed to be interested in you because you were alive. He gave you a quirk that can let you turn back to your dog form but if the fur is blown off your robot form will show. You got to hangout with All for one if Kurogiri and Shigeraki were really busy. You would play with the nomus especially these four

 You would play with the nomus especially these four

(Not my art!!)

They would chase you around every where you would run then stop so they could trip. You and the bird beak nomu had a strong bond you had there back. While you were sleeping they watched you to keep you safe while you ate something you would give the rest to them. "Do you think we will do something important one day guys?" You bark they just made noises for there answers they nod you wag your tail "I'll have your guys back and you'll have mine" you bark while wagging your tail. You were falling asleep on one of the nomus then you saw shigeraki come through the door. "Buster come with me and you nomu come with me" shigaraki says you and the bird beak one walked with him. "Were going on a mission isn't it gonna be fun?!" You bark he nods

 "Were going on a mission isn't it gonna be fun?!" You bark he nods

He picks you up you wag your tail. Shigeraki looks at you guys smiling a bit "Buster I need you to stay close to the nomu when we get there" Shigeraki says you nod. You turn into your dog form while the nomu follows shigeraki.

 You turn into your dog form while the nomu follows shigeraki

(Not my dog!!)

You see Kurogiri waiting for you guys. Your eyes turn red while walking through his portal.'I will make him proud' you think as you walk.

You see teens gathered on top of the stairs you were about to attack them but stopped to look at a spiky blonde looking at you with wide eyes

You see teens gathered on top of the stairs you were about to attack them but stopped to look at a spiky blonde looking at you with wide eyes. You see other villains coming out of portals "Y/n you can go attack" Shigeraki says. You run towards a portal then land on a hard surface you look around 'Oh it's a building' you sniff the air then hear explosions. You hear them in a room you quietly walk to the the face of the room. You see villains on the floor you see a red haired boy with the spiky blonde. You hear them talking you see the blonde yelling at the red one you were backing away till you hit something that made noise. You see them look at you. You see the blonde look at you with a smile with tears "Y-Y/n?!" Bakugo says he says as he was walking closer. 'Why does he seem so familiar' you think "Bakugo dont go to close it can be a trick!" The red head said "Shut it Kirishima this is my missing dog!" Bakugo yells. Your eyes turn back to there original color you jump on his arms while crying and wagging your tail. 'Its master it's been so long!' you whine in his arms "Y/n where have you been I missed you!" Bakugo says while smiling "Wow you smile" Kirishima says. "Shut it shitty hair!" Bakugo yells while hugging you.

"Let's go kick some more villain ass!" Bakugo yells you were following them until you remembered you were part robot. You see the nomu looking for you. You quietly make your back to the nomu. He makes happy noises while he picks you up "Finally your back he was getting worried" Shigeraki said. You look and see Bakugo and Kirishima gone you sigh 'Be good master' you think as you hear the door slam open. You see All might shigeraki talking you then get knocked down with the nomu. You get up growling with red eyes you control your self.
You see a kid with blonde hair and with two other girls slowly and quietly you make your way behind them. You pinned the one named denki down he was screaming the girls looked in shock. The one named Momo made a muzzle for you trying to get it on you. You snapped your head towards her snarling at her getting close to her. You pounced on her trying to bite her head you get closer to her head. You were abou to bite her until you here "Y/N GET OFF HER NOW!" You hear bakugo 'Master?' You think while looking at him "BAD DOG!!" Bakugo yells your ears go down from shame.

"W-Wait Y/n I didn't mean it!" Bakugo says trying to apologize. You run away towards shigaraki while you were getting chased by bakugo. "I'm not losing you again Y/n!" Bakugo yells you stop and look back 'I'm sorry master' you run away faster. Kirishima holds back bakugo "DAMNIT LET ME GO IM NOT LOSING HIM AGAIN" Bakugo yells while trying to get out of his grip. You sat next to shigeraki watching the fight you saw the nomu get knocked on the ceiling. Your jaw dropped while a tear forms you get angry your eyes turn red. "BUSTER ATTACK!" Shigeraki yells you look at him snarling. You start running fast to him he looks at you shocked but gets in the fighting stance. You jump on his back then try to bite his neck but he threw you to the water fountain. "DAMNIT THEY SAID YOU WOULD BE USEFUL TO DEFEAT HIM" Shigeraki said scratching his neck. He was about to touch you with all five fingers you hear bakugo scream for you to get up. You then remember everything 'Master is counting on me!' You think as you bite his hand. "GAH!" Shigeraki yells your growl at him you pin him down you growl at him you then let him go. You see students fighting with something you run to bakugo "Good boy Y/n the hag missed you. She is going to be happy when we get home." Bakugo says he was about to get up you pull his pants he looks down you whine. "What is it Y/n?" Bakugo asks you turn back into your robot form.

 "What is it Y/n?" Bakugo asks you turn back into your robot form

He looks at you with wide eyes slowly backing away. 'Its fine master I get it' you start crying ink you hear the door slam open. You see the heroes you look at bakugo slowly backing away. You start to run towards shigeraki cause he was bleeding the heroes were looking at you. You see snipe aiming at shigeraki you take the bullet  you see kurogiri warp shigaraki out of there you hear shigaraki says "Dont worry we will come back for you". The heroes look at you in shock you snarl at them you see bakugo looking at you. You see president mic about to scream you run as fast as you can to him and bite his speaker. You were destroying his speaker you see nezu holding something. You feel a zap fill your body you start to whine while falling to the floor. "HEY NO LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS JUST SCARED!" Bakugo yells while getting held back you look at him and bark. You start to shake while you still feel zaps "Take it with us we need to find out more." Nezu says
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Wow another chapter done today!!)