So I have 8 requests. I excepted them all and followed them back. Don't mind me, I'm just liking some of their photos, but one of them stuck out to me.

@_reizon.daniels

He looks so familiar, but I wasn't going to be stalking him.

Putting my phone back on Larenzo's lamp post, I looked at his floor. He cleaned it up one weekend because of the incident and it looks like nothing happened to it.

I rolled over, meeting Larenzo face to face with me. I jumped, his hand rubbing my inner thigh.

"You feel this, Paze?" He hoarsely whispered, as I felt his fully erected member poke my thigh

"Uh- yeah?" I looked away from him

"Can you do me one favor?"

"What's the favor?" I squinted my eyes at him

"Can I please eat you out? Just once?" He pleaded

"No!"

"Why not? Are you hairy down there?"

"What? I'm not telling you that"

"I mean it's okay if it is- it can't be no big ass bush, but I just wanna make love to you anyways. Maybe put a vibrator to that clit of yours and-"

"No! What the fu- lemme go to sleep" I rolled back over to the other side, tossing the covers over my head

"Bu-"

"Boo, you whore" I mumbled

"You're gonna have to fix this" Larenzo shook me "One little stroke will help me get rid of it"

"No, stop whining. I'm trynna sleep" I shrugged his hand off of me

"Okay okay. You win" He huffed

Larenzo,

It's been an hour, an hour of glancing at her while she sleeps. It's getting me irritated, just sitting here while I get blue balls. Shit, they might even be purple balls. These niggas suffocating.

Groaning, I grabbed the box from where I put it. I opened it carefully, trying not to awake Paisley. Well, she is a heavy sleeper, so I doubt she'll even wake up to what I'm about to do to her.

I grabbed the handcuffs and it was 3 in the shape of a triangle. Two for her wrist, one to attach to any object to keep her kind of still.

I put the two bottom handcuffs on her wrist, as she mumbled something in her sleep. Her nose wiggled around. My heart was beating rapidly, finally putting them on her wrists. I carefully adjusted her body so that her back was on the bed.

Finally, I clamped those closed and the third one to one of my bed poles- the designs that my bed has in the back of it. So when you sleep and you bump your head to it, it hurts like hell.

(A/N: I call them bed poles, I don't know why)

My boner was still fully active and I was still horny than I'll ever be. Going under the covers, I gently spread her legs open. Her legs are thick and fat as hell. Gotdamn I wanted to devour these like I do when I eat chicken.

My tounge softly licked them- nice and slow. I heard her moan a little bit, making "me" more excited. I grabbed the vibrator from the side of the bed and I turned it on high.

I heard it's buzzing and I placed it on Paisley's little treasure. She squirmed a little, and I pressed it against here more.

"Unh" She bit her lip, trying to bring her hands down, but the handcuffs caught them