seven

"Haechan..."

"What?"

"I have something to tell you," jaemin started "We didn't just walk back to the castle from the woods, we also talked and then kissed."

---

"what?" haechan screeched then looked around and lowered his voice then said "you can't do that, it forbidden for a monster and a pure heavenly creature to fall in love!"

"why? i dont see whats wrong with it," jaemin said shrugging

"you don't see what's fucking wrong with it" haechan panicked "last time that happened the creatures had a child and the child nearly destroyed the world"

"well... i don't see how i could get pregnant, unless jeno has some secret powers or something," jaemin said "and besides we aren't even together or anything!" 

"well you never know what could happen," haechan said with a sly wink and jaemin glared at him then chased after him yelling something like "say anything like that again and you will be dead to me!" 

jaemin stopped to catch his breath, mumbling about what he would do to haechan if he ever did anything like that again. He stood up after catching his breath and went to his dorm room

Jeno walked around the school still in shock after what happened in the woods. he walked along empty corridor after empty corridor. "Jaemin is right why did i kiss him when im dating renjun? I have feelings for jaemin but i can't show them, and what if renjun finds out? what if renjun never comes back from... doing whatever he needs to do in hell. I cant do this!" jeno groaned, leaned against a wall and slid down it. 

"hey, aren't you supposed to be in classes right now?" a voice from above him said.

"yes, i'm just too stressed out to do anything right now," jeno sighed and leaned his forehead against his knees.

"hmm, i think i can help with that," the voice whispered this time right in his ear

jeno finally looked up to see a girl wearing a revealing shirt and way too much makeup. She smiled at him and put her hand on his chest. 

"Go away," jeno said and stood up walking away from her towards the direction of his dorm room.

"come on why wont you play with me," she asked following him.

Jeno ignored her and walked away even faster. The girl kept catching up to him though and he wondered how she was moving so fast. Jeno must've taken a wrong turn once or twice because he ended up at a dead end. "Strange, i remember there being a block of dorm rooms here,"  jeno thought, one of those dorms being his own.

"Come on why don't you play with me? it's fun i promise," she purred. She grinned and showed sharp teeth. "Wait those weren't there before were they?"  jeno panicked and glanced down at her fingers which were transforming into long sharp blood red claws. Jeno heard a hissing noise and glanced up quickly to find himself face to face with a snake. Well part of a snake.... it was coming out from behind the girls ass. Not that he was looking or anything, it's just kind of hard to ignore a giant venomous snake coming out of someones ass. Anyways, Jeno was standing there, cornered, panicking slightly(ok a lot) and he had no idea how to fight one of these creatures. 

The creature was a chimera. One of the most deadly creatures in the world. Wait, but what was one doing in this school? The chimera growled and raised its claw, about to cut jeno to pieces, when a cracking noise sounded from behind the creature. The chimera froze and turned around slowly and jeno looked past the creature to find a bunch of green branches growing out of the cracks in the stones. then the branched formed into a ball around the chimera like they were being controlled or some creepy shit like that. The branches shrunk until there was a cracking sound from inside of it and a puff of black smoke came out from between the branches. 

"Hello?" jeno said.

"Hi jeno!" responded a cheery voice. Jeno smiled, he would know that voice anywhere.

jaemin stepped out from behind the ball of branches. Smiling, as usual. 

"How did you do that?" jeno asked

"I dont know, i just kind of willed it to happen and it did," jaemin shrugged.

"well i'm glad you did it because otherwise i'd have gotten shredded," jeno said embracing jaemin.

"Don't i get a reward," jaemin asked sweetly smiling up at jeno. Jeno smirked at that and smashed his lips onto jaemins, without the fear of anyone catching them. he moved his mouth on jaemins and jaemin responded immediately. Jeno glidden his tongue over jaemins asking for an entrance to jaemins mouth and jaemin happily complied. Jenos tongue made its way around jaemins mouth exploring every bit of it. Jaemin sucked on jenos tongue making jeno moan loudly. Jeno pulled away from the kiss and growled in jaemins ear "I wonder what those pretty lips of yours would feel around my dick." Jaemin didn't know why but those words turned him on a lot. 

Then jeno attacked jaemins neck covering it with hickies. Jaemin moaned loudly and with every moan he let out the more it turned jeno on. but sadly they were interrupted by someone saying "Can you two not do that in public, i don't want my ears to be scared for life," haechan said poking his head around the ball of branches. 

"To late," another voice said and lucas appeared from behind haechan. 

"what are you two doing together?" jaemin asked the two guys who had appeared. 

"We are both looking for you, the headmasters want to see you," lucas answered.

The headmasters, they were supposedly some super badass creatures that saved the world or something. So that meant everyone either hated them or wanted to suck up to them. Their names were Lee Taeyong and Jung Jaehyun(i know these aren't on the characters list but i felt like adding them in.) 

"Okay?" jeno questioned "why?"

"How the hell would we know jeno?" lucas said or since he was loud it was more like screeched. 

haechan passed an annoyed look at lucas before saying "you better go right away it seemed pretty urgent." 

~damn that was a bit longer than i was expecting it to be. Also the two new members in nct are so adorable. Yuta finally has someone from his own country! Show Shotaro and Sungchan lots of love! Thanks you for all the reads, i wasn't expecting to get over one hundred. I was so surprised this got any reads at all.i hope you guys have a good day/night wherever you are! 💚(❤ ω ❤)~