Prologue

*Elizabeth pov*

I was playing in the school garden.when two girls came over to me.
"Look it's the freak" the girl with red hair laughed at me. "Yeah, who plays in the garden. When you be admiring the boys while playing" the other girl with brown hair and blue eyes said.
They started laughing at me and took my things. The girl i propose is liz, went to slap me but someone grabbed there hand. It was a boy with blonde hair, Emerald green eyes, and an angry expression, it was Meliodas.
"What do you think you doing. Leave her alone. She did nothing to you. Scram before i hit you" meliodas shouted at her. They ran off scared.
I was still sniffling and tried to get my stuff. I was about to touch my color pencil and a hand touched mine. I blushed furiously.
"S-sorry meliodas" i stuttered. I had a major crush  on him. He smiled and i melt inside."I-its okay elizabeth" he said rubbing the back of his head. He helped me pick up my things and put them away.
"T-thank y-you me-meliodas" i stuttered and blushed like an idiot. He patted my head. I bluahed more. "Its no problem cutie" he said with faint blush on his cheeks. I smiled. He did the same.
We were in first grade and my crush for him. Just grew more on me. We walked home together. We were neighbors.
"W-well s-see you t-tommorrow meliodas" i said. "Yea, see you tommorrow ellie" he said. I started to walk up my porch, when meliodas grabs my wrist. I turned to him."Melio-he kissed me and ran towards his house.
I stood frozen. It took my a while to breath again and unfreeze. I was blushing hard and squealed while running inside my house and up to my room. I plopped on the bed and buried my face in the pillows.
'He kissed me' i thought.

*No ONe PoV*

As time fly by. Meliodas and elizabeth grew up as bestfriends in middle school. In HighSchool (Brittania High/ a school for best skilled fighters and shooters) they confessed to eachother. They started dating for a year and then became Boyfriend And Girlfriend. They had costume made key chains of themselves and gave it to the other. Eventually he had to tell her he was in a gang but she casually excepted it. He never showed her to the gang because he didn't want his beloved to be involved. They walk down the hall talking to eachother and laughing.

"You know your gonna get caught one day mel" elizabeth laughed. "And you'll be right behind me, getting me out" meliodas chuckled. "I guess your right" elizabeth said pinching his cheeks. "Ow ow ow. Ellie, that shit hurts you know" meliodas complains rubbing his sore cheek. Elizabeth was giggling at her boyfriend. "Does this satisfy you then" elizabeth pulled him close. "Wha-" elizabeth kissed him.
Meliodas grabbed her and pinned her to the locker. He used a free hand to grab a handful of her ass. She gasped at the sudden action which led meliodas sticking his tongue in  her mouth. It turned into a hot make out session. They pulled apart breathlessly.
"Now im satisfied" meliodas smirked. Elizabeth blushed.