0.22| "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ....... 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧"

Start from the beginning

Before Teagan could descend into madness and start questioning the meaning of her miserable life, the sound of the toilet door quietly opening and closing with a bang made her nearly Yelp in shock. Her hand instantly flew to steady herself on the stall wall, she nearly fell on the floor, that would of been grim.
Her other hand covered her mouth, not allowing a single breath to be heard.

      Fuck. Sister Micheal had found her.  If the situation wasn't so tense Teagan might of congratulated herself for surviving so long.
      A sob echoed in the small room and whoever it was started to sniffle, okay, it definitely wasn't Sister Micheal. That woman had no emotions.
      Teagan was caught in a moral dilemma — should she go and comfort the person or should she just stay hidden to avoid the emotional conversation?

      She battled with her self for a few seconds before deciding to try and get a look of who it was. Quietly and cautiously, she stood up off the toilet and peered through the minuscule gap in the toilet stall. Blonde hair....short.....
      It took a couple of seconds for her to distinguish the person, but when she finally pieced it all together she unlocked the door instantly and barged out.

"Claire?"

      The weeping girl immediately turned around and stared at Teagan in shock, looking like a deer in headlights.

      Claire's lip quivered and fresh tears still fell down her cheek. Teagan went back into the toilet stall and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper for Claire to wipe her eyes.
"Claire what's wrong?" Teagan asked as she wiped Claire's tears for her. Teagan hated emotions especially when others expressed them, but something overpowered her awkwardness and sent her into therapist mode.

The sight of Claire so upset made her want to punch whoever did it to her. Claire cried at everything. her wee friend Kamal, those adopt a snow leopard adverts on tv.... but Teagan had never seen her so distraught like this.

"Claire?.......," She urged.

"It's nothing, just nothing, I'm fine" she unsuccessfully muffled her cries in an attempt to sound normal.

Teagan clicked her tongue and moved her arm to hold Claire in a side hug, "Claire you're a blubbering mess and despite what my mock results say...I'm not stupid"

Claire shook her head and moved towards the door, "leave it Teagan. I'm fine"

Teagan ran past Claire and blocked the door "come on Claire, I'm your friend, you can tell me"

"Erin" she reluctantly whispered so quickly that Teagan almost missed it. But she definitely heard her.

"Erin's made you cry?," she asked in disbelief, Claire and Erin were the closest out of all of them, Christ they had matching friendship bracelets.
How in the name of Christ had Erin made Claire cry? "What did she do?"

Claire sniffled again. Teagan could tell she was fighting back tears.
"I could beat her up for you if you want" Teagan offered, intending for it to lighten the mood, but Claire only shook her head.

"Claire, please just tell me" she insisted. The whole Situation was out of Teagan's comfort zone. It seriously grossed her out.

"If I tell you...you'll hate me too!"

      Teagan rolled her eyes but instantly shook her head at the rude gesture. She wanted to help Claire feel safe. Not feel like she was annoying her.
      "Claire I promise nothing could ever make me hate you. Remember all those times you grassed on us to Jenny Joyce? If our friendship can survive that I can survive anything!"