Chapter 4~Amatuer!

*This chapter might include a little bit of Fifi x Angelique(Filique)*
~Fifi's POV~
I remember where the master has put the Christmas team at. I went up to the attic without the master even looking. As I was looking for Angelique, I saw ornaments looking at me. Have they know that I was coming? Because I wasn't paying attention, I accidently bumped into someone or something. I opened my eyes to see an angry christmas angel. It has to be Angelique. "What are you doing, you stealer?!" growled Angelique. "I am here to apologize..." I replied. "Yeah right, ametuar, I am not to going to fall for that!" yelled Angelique. "Look, Angelique, I am sorry that I steal Lumiere away and made you angry, but Lumiere is now dating Cogsworth..." I signed. Angelique looked shocked. She looked kinda cute to be honest. But Angelique lower her head and yelled "Get out of here, Fifi, you liar!" yelled Angelique as the ornaments pushed me down the stairs.
~Angelique's POV~
After Fifi got pushed off, I became upset because their's one thing, no one knew about me, I somehow developed feelings for Fifi. I was shocked to find out that Lumiere is dating Cogsworth. Which I am fine with that and I believed her and accepted her apology without saying it. I flew back to the chest and I started sobbing because I knew that Fifi will never love me if I told her the truth.