Chapter 2

Word count: 455

Yeah, so I writing this chapter now because In a few days in going on vacation and I won't really be writing anything, I'm also going to be updating my Lily Evans fanfic, so you should check that out of you want, thanks for all the support!

*****

Ginny was on the train to platform 9 3⁄4, so she could go to the Potter's for Easter vacation.

She was sitting in a compartment with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Really, mate, I don't understand why I can't come,"  Ron said, "I mean, we are best mates, right?"

" Yeah, of course we are, " Harry said, "But I want to introduce Ginny to my parents, and they've already met you."

" I still don't underst-"

"Ron, it's not that big of a deal," Hermione said, looking up from her book, Hogwarts, a History, and giving him a stare that meant, will you just leave them alone for once?

"Hey, where are Neville and Luna?" Harry asked.

"They're staying at Hogwarts." Ginny said, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Oh."

Suddenly, the train stoped, they were at Platform 9 3⁄4!

A million thoughts ran through Ginny's mind, she was so nervous.

What if they don't like me?
What if I don't like them?
What if they don't want me and Harry to be together?
What if they think I'm rude?
What if I am rude?
What if I offend them?
What if they offend me?
What if I'm just not cut out to be their son's girlfriend?

"Come on, Gin." Harry said, reaching out his hand and helping her up.
She stood up, hugged Hermione and Ron goodbye, and walked out of the compartment.

She was so nervous.I

She and Harry got of the train, and Harry started looking for for his mom and dad.

"There they are!" He yelled pointing, "Mum! Dad!"

James turned around and smiled, and Lily beamed.

They hugged Harry, and Lily hugged Ginny.

"It's so nice to meet you!" She said.

" it's nice to meet you too Mrs. Potter. "

"Wow, Harry, I see your into redheads as well?"

" Dad, no! "

"Sureeeee."

"Anyway, how was school?" Lily asked

" It was okay, "

"Yeah, I was kind of boring, the most exciting thing that happened was that I hexed this boy in my year into infinity because he was being a bitc- I mean, like, he was kinda being annoying ."

"Ooh! Nice!" James said, laughing.

" James, don't encourage violence. "

"Lils! I wasn't!"

"Anyway, we have to leave now, we'll have to do side Apparition to get home."

With a pop, the four of them disappeared, and reappeared, out side of Harry's home, and Ginny got her first glimpse of her home for the next week.

*****

Thanks for reading, and for all the support!
It really means A lot to me.
I'll try to update again soon!
❤❤❤