She suddenly stopped her tracks and looked at me in a teasing way, "Hmm, now you two are already textmates. So fast and furious."

"Maybe he's just being nice? We just met, though?" She scrunched her nose, shaking her head.

"Being nice? Just met? That doesn't happened when we first met? How dare he?" She creased her foreheads before turning back to tease me. "And you two are already tex-"

"Will Mingi come today?" I stifled a laugh, looking at her face. She looked at me in a disappointed look.

I have to end this spotlight on me now. Your turn, Yeri.

She cocked her head to the other side, but I saw her fighting the urge to smile, "Why are you telling me? I don't know, of course."

I gasped, "I thought you were friends? Or not? I still haven't met him and he seems like a weird guy."

We already reached the floor of our room as we talk, and chat, mostly teasing.

"Of course, he's weird."

"You are not answering my question, Yeri-ssi." I giggled, having fun teasing her. "Do you like him?"

"I d-"

"Like who?"

A deep voice emerged behind us, making us jump, "Don't you do that again, Mingi. I don't want to get a heart attack!"

Heart attack from deeply liking him, yeah.

He laughed and patted her head, "Stop drinking too much coffee, Yeri!" I chuckled as I look at Yeri's frustrated face.

He turned to me and smiled, "Oh, how did you get a new friend, here? I thought you are going to be stuck with us, forever." I heard Yeri scoffed.

"My name is Song Mingi, one of Yeri's two only friends – I mean three since it seems you are friends with her. I guess you have already met Wooyoung."

I bowed a bit as I introduce myself too, "Oh, I'm Park Jisoo. Nice to meet you."

The school bell started to ring, signifying that classes will start.

"I have to go now, I am in a different class. Let's talk later at lunch!" He turned to Yeri and laughed before taking off.

"He's dumb, that's why." Yeri blurted out, making me chuckle, as we go inside the room.

~~~

"Finally," she stretched her arms, groaning loudly. "it's lunch time, peasants!"

She's always weird, I'm not already surprised.

"Just admit that you just want to see already the love of your life that you cannot wait for Oh, Love is s-." I mumbled, putting my things inside my bag.

She threw her eraser directly at my head, "Teasing me again? Really, Jisoo?"

I looked at her, dumbfounded, "You can tease me, but I can't tease you? The audacity-anyways, let's go. I'm getting hungry."

I walked faster than her since I don't want to talk anymore. Thanks to my starving stomach.

"Here!" We both looked at the person who shouted. He was sitting on the table that the three of us sat yesterday.

Yeri beside me, facing Mingi, "You're fast." The guy in front of her make all of his eyes and lips into a thin line.

"We were dismissed the same time as the lunch time starts." Oh, I teased her that's why we are kinda late.

We went to get our food first before chit-chatting again. The canteen is always full of students, having fun with each other. The said place is always full of noise and chats.

"You are in a group with Wooyoung, right?" I asked him, making sure, as he nod. "Yes, I am. Why?"

"What's your position?"

"What position?" He scratched his head, feeling confused.

"Your position like how Wooyoung is-" He cut me off.

"Oh, I am a t- I mean I'm a rapper and also in charge of dancing." Yeri stifled a laugh before glaring at him. "Mingi!"

"What!" He turned his head to Yeri. "I just answered her question!"

I was so confused why are they acting like that like I really do not know why Yeri shouted his name in the first place. Am I supposed to understand something?

"But, you almost said something!"

"Of course, I said something. Why would I not use my mouth and my barynx and my throat and my something in the first place?!"

Barynx?

"What the heck is barynx?! It is tarynx, you dumbass! Try to listen to your teacher for once."

Tarynx? What the heck is that? Oh god, why is this arguing going to Science?

"Tarynx isn't even a word, Yeri."

I bursted out laughing because of the words they are throwing to each other.

The entire lunch time, I am just watching them argue, with Mingi laughing and Yeri getting angry. I am just eating there in a corner, feeling like a third-wheel. But, I really enjoyed it though. Just giggling and laughing at their conversation and reactions.

I hope this day never ends.

~~~

Just kidding.

After all of that laughing earlier, I am now stuck in my bedroom, answering a four-part Math homework and an essay from my English subject.

It's already eight in the evening, we already ate our dinner. I am already done with that four-part Math homework, it was just a piece of cake, I think.

Creating an essay with five thousand words?! Are you freaking kidding me?

I never thought that I will reach this point that I am busy thinking how to change a one-word into a ten-word so that I can reach that goal.

I thought school is easier here than when I was in Busan. It is actually a lot...worse.

I felt so busy today, help me.

As I am on my halfway to my essay, I felt my phone vibrate.

Wooyoung
do you want to
hang out? :p
im free

This time? It's almost quarter to ten.

Me
sure, im in. I have
nothing to do anyways

Oh...I'm always free.

《《《《《     ○ ○ ○    》》》》》

so i'm getting busier and busier now because of online classes :(( that's why i can't update that much. i'll try to update chapters as much as i can :))