What's Wrong With Me

Start from the beginning

Janis carefully takes Cady her arm, trailing her soft fingers over the scratches and trying her hardest not to hurt the slightly embarrassed girl.

"I eh, I totally understand if you are freaked out. I mean, I would to. So just, just leave me if you want to"

"no. No Caddie of course I won't leave you, God no I wouldn't do that even if I had to. Caddie I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. You're so strong, you know that?" Janis tells the auburn haired girl with a soft smile. Cady looks down at her lap, pink covering her cheeks.

"It just happens. It often feels like electricity shooting through my arms. It feels like they have to move. Like I just have to use my fingers or something. And most of the times it ends up in taking huge chunks out of my hair or just as I did this time, scratching up my whole arms and legs. I'm sorry... "

Janis starts going through her pocket trying to find a certain something. Cady looks up confused, not knowing what janis is doing so suddenly. But then she reveals a painting brush. Why does Janis have a painting brush in her pocket?

"Here, I was thinking that maybe this could help you. It's different but it gives you something to keep busy with. You can pull the brushes hairs" this brings even more confusion to the younger girls face.

"like you mentioned, you start stimming after an attack or when you're nervous. And I thought that this could be like a stim toy for now" Janis explains and something seems to click in Caddies mind. "but this is a good brush. You love to paint, I can't ruin this thing JanJan. You bought this yourself"

An apologetic smile creeps up on Cady her face as she looks at the brush in Janis hand.

"It's okay KitKat. It's an old brush anyway. Nothing to worry about. Knock yourself out" Janis smiled brightly at the younger girl. Cady frowns "knock myself out, why would I knock myself out?"

Janis then realizes it. Figuratively speaking... She doesn't understand it. Janis mentally kicks herself. Stupid janis, stupid!

"oh my god Caddie, I'm sorry. I forgot..." Janis oplogizes. "it means like try it out, don't worry about it, do whatever you want , it's fine" janis feels so stupid, it's a simple thing to remember, why does she keep forgetting.

"Janis, don't feel bad about it. Even my parents forget it sometimes. It's nothing to worry about. And thank you, for helping... I mean. It means a lot"

And before she realizes, she is hugging the girl in front of her. Not even bothering that they're still in the closet. (literally and figuratively)

"hey kit-kat, are you feeling?" janis asks as she slowly stands up, reaching a hand to help Cady.

"yes, a lot actually. Thank you Janis"

"Don't worry about it. That's where I'm here for. You mean a lot to me Caddie, more than you know" Janis whispers the last part, just so that Cady wouldn't be able to hear it.

Janis thought for a moment. There must be some way to cheer Caddie up. Something that they would both enjoy.

"I think I know a way to cheer you, Cady Heron, up" the taller girl boobs caddies nose, a slight giggle escaping the smaller girl's mouth and a blush appears on her face. "Wh- what is it" Cady stammers.

Both of the girls sit down on the bed and before Janis knows it, the aurburn haired girl is in her arms again still playing with the paint brush.

"well, since Regina hurt you. Even tho it was sort of unconsciously. We should get her back. Have a little 'revenge Party' what do you think about that"

Cady looked unsure for a moment. Not really understanding the whole revenge Party thing. "but won't it hurt her, you know. Just like she hurt me? Regina is still sort of my friend "

"Regina George is not your friend. We're your friends and we're gonna make her pay"

"we're? What do you mean" the smaller girl asks still melting at the touch of Janis tracing small circles on her arm.

"Damian and I, we care about you KitKat. You know what friends do, they got your back. And they are fun to be around" Janis brightly smiles at the girl in her lap. Only her being able to feel how fast her heart is beating. Only if Caddie knew...

"well, you guys are really fun to hang out with. I really enjoy this Janis..." this only causes Janis' heart to beat even faster as a bright crimson red blush appeared in her face. You could almost say she was just as red as Heather Chandler. Wait. Wrong musical.

"I really like this too Caddie Cat. I'm happy that you incited me over"

Cady thought for a moment and then got the perfect idea.

"you and Damian can sleep over if you want. My parents are out of town, Ohio. So you guys can stay here for the night. You know, plan the whole 'revenge Party'" the younger girl suggests. Debating whether or not this was such a good idea or not.

She has barely ever had any friends over. Since she kind of lived in the middle of nowhere back in Kenya. Well, you can easily say she has never had someone sleep over at her tent. So this would be a first time, but what can you say. There should be a first time for everything, right?

"That sound great, thank you KitKat. I will text Damian to come over, he'll like it very much. I alrwsdy told my mom that I would probably stay for the night just in case. Should we ask Damian to bring some snacks and all that... Only if that's alright with you of course. You know I'm planning these things now, but it's really your house so I'm so-" Janis rambles untill she gets cut off by Cady.

"of course that's allright Janjan. I aksed you guys, didn't I? It's fine with me. You can ask Damian to bring some snacks and we'll get the sleeping bags and stuff"

And just like that the girls started getting ready for the unexpected sleepover. Both of them really excited but nervous.

_______________

And finally renege party part 1 is out.
I kind of decided to go against the real plot of mean girls but still kind of stuck with it. Ofcourse Aaron isn't in the story how it used to be. Bt he will be there in a slightly different way. What I mean is that Cady won't crush on him.

Anyway, hope you like it!

Words: 1776... New York... city pardon me, are you Aaro- SORRY I JUST HAD TO
Published: 9-25-20