chapter 7

Before beginning the story I would like to congratulate Shehnaz Gill for 1m posts on IG.She is the first television actress to complete 1m.

I am very happy for her.Love u baby girl.😘😘
***********************************
Next day they went to explore lonavala and visited a lot of places .

Next day they all went back to Delhi as their weekend was over.They went to their university the next day .The first class was of shehnaz.

She entered the class and wished everyone. Then she started the class.Sidharth was just lost in her and staring her.

Shehnaz dress

Sid POV

Sid POV

Why she has to look so mesmerizing everytime😍😍I just can't take my eyes👀 off her .Her red lipstick on her lips which I just wanna taste. She is looking so hot even in this traditional attire.uff....she is so irresistible.

POV ends

Shehnaz was also lost for sometime. But she remembered she is a professor.

Sana:Sidharth get up......and explain what we were discussing

Sidharth gets up but doesn't know what to say because he was not listening anything.

Sid:actually.....woh(fumbling)

Sana:you were not paying attention, get out of the class(sternly)

(Guys though sidharth is her friend but shehnaz is very passionate and strict about teaching .She keeps her personal and professional life different. She can't tolerate that anybody is not attentive in class)

Sid:sorry,I will not repeat again

Sana:get out

Sidharth moves out of the class and thinks that why she said so rudely.

Sid POV

Why she spoke so rudely. I can understand she is a professor but she can talk normally and forgave me.

POV ends

He was pissed off and hell angry. He moved towards the canteen. Later his friends also came.

Kau:arre class me kaha koya tha

Vikas:shehnaz ki duniya me😉😉

Sid:ho gayi bakwas😡😡btw shehnaz nahi aayi

Vikas:missing ha😉

Sid:aab bhokega kaha hai........missing ha(mimicking him)

Vikas:okay,woh staff room me hai kuch urgent work hai yesa bola tha

Sid:thik hai mai aata hun

Asim:wese abhi bola ki you are not missing

Sid:asim chup reh warna peet jayega

Asim:acha sorry .....chill bro

Sidharth goes from there and went to the staff room. He saw vishal and shehnaz giggling with him.(vishal is also a professor at the university).He became jealous and more angry.

Sid:excuse me sir can I ask shehnaz mam a doubt

Vishal:ya,sure
He moves out as he had some important work.

Sidharth locks the door and went towards shehnaz.

Sana:what are you doing sid

Sid:stop it ......tumne mujh pe chillaya aur yaha hass rahi ho...wow great(shouting)

Sana:sid behave.....don't forget I am your professor here and you are a student

Sid:ya,right you are a professor and I am just a student on whom you will shout infront of the class

Sana:whatever I did was for your studies.

Sid:you know I considered you as a friend but you just considered me as a student

Shehnaz was broken after hearing this,she didn't expected this from him.Sidharth was angry so he didn't realized what he said.

Sana:you mean that I don't care about you and don't consider as a friend
(Having tears in her eyes)

Sid:yes,right

Shehnaz couldn't take it anymore so she ran out of the university and went home.
************************************
I hope you like it.I know it's a small update but you have to adjust. I am having my extra online classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday still I am giving update. If you are not comfortable then I will give updates on alternative days.

Keep streaming all the three songs.Do vote and comment for the story. Plz suggest some good stories which I can read on wattpad.

Bye,take care. Love u all ♥️♥️