y/n: maybe i'll  stay outside

jafari: well we all are because we are taking the pictures first

y/n: of yeah

jafari took pictures of me and payton until the sun went down completely.

jackson: i guess it's time to go in

y/n: yeah

i ran over to payton and wrapped my hands around his torso and looked up at him like a little kid.

y/n: payton i'm really scared

payton: babe i promise we are safe

y/n: i'm not scared there are gonna be people

payton: then why are you scared?

y/n: ghosts

jackson: we brought a ouija board

y/n: WTH I'M NOT USING THAT

jackson: yes you are

we walked up to the front of the building and jackson tried opening it by the door handle but it was boarded in. 

jackson: we can't get in

I let go of payton and stepped up to the door and kicked it The door got knocked down and i turned around and politely smiled pointing my hands towards the doors.

y/n: ladies first 

they all walked in and i walked in behind but caught up with them to be in the middle. we walked through a bunch of spray painted dark rooms. jackson tried scaring me a few times and it didn't work. we all worked our way to a room on the first floor near the door and sat down. jackson pulled out the ouija board and jafari set up the camera. we all sat down and put our fingers on the piece of wood with a circle in the middle (like the little chip lookin thing idrk the name of it).

jafari: if there is a spirit here please move it to the yes on the board

are fingers started moving as the piece of board moved. i was convinced the one of the boys was moving it so i wasn't really scared.

y/n: cut the bull guys i know you moved it

payton: we literary didn't

y/n: sureeeeee

jafari: i'm gonna ask another question

jafari: are you an evil spirit

our hands moved around the board until the piece stopped back on yes. at this point i was actually getting really freaked out and wanted to leave.

jafari: whats your name

our hands started moving rapidly above the board and payton started to shake. he stopped then calmly brushed his hands through his hair. i thought he was okay until he yelled seven words.

payton: MY NAME IS JAKE AND GET OUT

jackson thought payton was joking to so he stuck out a friendly hand to give  hand shake.

jackson: hey whats up my man jake

payton grabbed his hand and gripped it so tight it looked like it might turn blue. 

y/n: payton let go what are you doing

payton: MY NAME IS JAKE GET IT RIGHT HOE

jafari: mans got possessed

y/n: snap him out of it!!!

jafari: we just have to drag him out of the building

jackson grabbed paytons left arm and jafari grabbed his right arm. payton was shaking and trying to get out f their reach. i grabbed jafaris camera and walked behind them. payton or jake whatever he was must have sensed me behind hi, because he kicked me in the shin supper hard. he then turned his head, spat at me then called me a slut, whore, bitch, hoe, ugly, and any more names. we got payton out of the front door and he calmed down and dropped to the ground. i soon followed dropping to the ground and looked at my shin which was painted with a green and yellow bruise.

y/n: shit what the hell payton

jafari: that wasn't payton that did that to you that was the spirit that possessed him.

y/n: it still hurts like a bitch

jackson: i can carry you back

y/n: what about payton?

payton: what about me?

y/n: omg are you okay?

payton: yeah just supper drained what happened?

jackson: you got possessed by a spirit named jake, almost cut off all circulation to my hand, kicked you girlfriend in the shin, and now she has a green an yellow bruise so i'm gonna carry her back, oh, you also spat at her then called her a slut, whore, bitch, hoe, ugly, and any more names.

payton: i'm really sorry y/n

y/n: its fine because i know that wasn't really you, lets just go home

i hopped on jackson's back and we walked the way to the car silently and got in the car and drove us home. when  got home i got any ice pack and an ace bandage and wrapped it around my now purple shin and went to sleep.

hi guys i'm back....i might end this story here or do like on more in the future and then start a new series but i'm just gonna let you guys know i won't be updating as often. sry for my huge break but i love every on of you and thank you for 20k reads.