Chapter 85 This Is My Favorite Person

En başından başla

All the media reporters present at the scene were smelling gossip at this instant, and the cannon aimed at Nie Yu.

They had a hunch, and what they heard next might be more sensational and explosive news than the BARARINA Charity Night itself!

The atmosphere at the scene almost fell into a weird calm. All the people held their breaths and waited for Nie Yu's words. Some even looked at Nie Nanqing silently.

Nie Yu, a slutty and wealthy prodigal man who has had nineteen ex-girlfriends, all he interacts with are supermodels on the Internet, but the objects of these interactions never seem to be brought up so seriously, let alone Nie Nanqing still Be present.

So is it different this time?

The target of this interaction will be the Terminator?

Is it because the young son unexpectedly announced that his love partner hit his dad by surprise and forced him to admit it, or was the commercial marriage father and son already prepared through the qi?

Lu Zhiqian frowned tightly. He stared at Nie Yu, not knowing why. Suddenly, he had a bad feeling. Nie Yu said that the most important person, Gu Yuan, wasn't it?

If so, then Gu's future ...?

When Lu Zhiqian's heart was uncomfortable, he heard that Nie Yu even took out the huge and mysterious gift box. Obviously, the gift box contained the star of the crown, which was extremely luxurious and extreme.

Nie Yu held the star of the crown, and handed it to Gu Yuan, and then took out the star of the crown, which was rare and so rare that it made all women in the world fascinated, and put it on Gu Yuan.

His movements were too gentle and considerate, and even when he wore a necklace for her, he helped her straighten a strand of hair hanging from her shoulders.

Too Su, so cute!

For a moment Gu Yuan sitting in that corner became the focus of this world.

All the spotlights were gathered on Gu's body, and the white flashes of Kakah's lights flickered one after another. Everyone at the scene looked at Gu Yuan, and some even stood up and looked over.

I hate only that Gu Yuan is sitting in a poorly lit corner, the picture is not clear, and the naked eye is not clear! !!

On the Internet, the hundreds of millions of viewers watching the live broadcast all widened their eyes and couldn't wait to get into the screen.

Crazy barrage screen.

"I won't do it.

"Master Nie is so gentle, how can he be so gentle !!!"

"Nie Grandpa is fortified !!!"

"450 million !!!! 450 million is worn around her neck !!!"

"Ah ah ah I want lemons"

"Give it to her ???? Who is this woman !!!"

"Show me the right face, I want to see the right face! Why can't I see clearly !!!"

"For a second, I want to know who this is ?!"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, this is the scene of Century's proposal?"

"Why did I see this! Is it time to marry?"

"I'm going crazy with my grandson Nie !!!"

"My husband is here 5555555555"

"Ahhh, let me turn her into a neck!"

"Become a Neck 1"

"Please be a neck 100000086"

At this time, Huo Sijia and her two female classmates were hiding in the corner and shivering lively.

When they saw this scene, they looked at each other.

"Is this **** ..."

"I, I don't know ..."

"What to do, it's all over, Gu Yuan will never let us go."

"Are we going to please Gu Yuan now?"

Huo Sijia also wanted to cry: "I was wrong, I was wrong, I knew I was wrong! Oh my god, I offended Nie Yu, why did I offend Nie Yu?"

In contrast, Hu Yuejing, who was not far away, was more calm. She narrowed her eyes and stared at Nie Yu on the stage.

Nie Yu, Nie Nanqing, Ji Qisen, Luo Juntian, there seems to be a mysterious connection between these people. They seem to have a tacit understanding, and they all take care of and protect Gu Yuan. Why?

Reminding himself of the provocation in front of Nie Nanqing and Ji Zhentian, but the two of them ignored the situation, Hu Yuejing wondered what was the most important thing he had missed.

Gu Yuan's life experience is amazing, so Nie Nanqing has agreed to the marriage between her and Nie Yu? Otherwise, how could Nie Yu boldly show love to the public at the cost of 450 million?

Hu Yuejing held the goblet in his hand and squinted his eyes, thinking of the man in the institute.

What has happened in these years, why did Gu Yuan have such an adventure when he woke up? Maybe she should go and ask him.

Just when she was so cranky, she saw that Gu Yuan was already hugging Nie Yu tightly, and then Nie Yu took Gu Yuan's hand and announced: "This is the woman who gave me life, my mother, I am also my favorite person. I give her the crown star and wish her younger and younger, always eighteen years old. "

?

Hu Yuejing froze. Did she hear her ear wrong?

She looked around slowly, and found that it was Chen Mingjie, a small flow of flowers. Chen Mingjie's eyes were obviously full of shock. When he looked at the two sides, one by one, everyone's face was almost shocked.

So did you hear me right?

Nie Yu said ... Gu Yuan Is his mother?

The entire scene of the BARARINA Charity Night was silent, and even the reporters and photographers who were surrounded by it were in a blank space.

Say good peerless romantic boy publicly show love or even propose?

Why does it not follow the script in this play?

His mother? Nie Yu fuck?

what happened?

Everyone set their eyes on Nie Nanqing.

Nie Nanqing was sitting in a serious situation, full of comfort. His son has grown up, is sensible, and knows how to be grateful. Moreover, the lines of the previous lines are just like they are.

Suddenly, he realized that something was wrong, and now he became the focus of the audience.