Chapter 85 This Is My Favorite Person

Start from the beginning

*************

She took pictures just for fun. Of course, she would not put pictures of her son on the Internet, but when she was so joking with her son, a photo was quietly uploaded to the super-character of BARARINA Charity Night.

It was a bland photo, and the person who uploaded it didn't even have extra words.

However, after this photo was released, it immediately caught the attention of netizens.

#BARARINACharity Night #

"I'm not mistaken, this man is Nie Yu, is it Nie Yu?"

"Surely, that suit was too Nie Yu, and on this occasion no one dared to wear it like that! The woman actually hugged Nie Yu so actively. Was she trying to seduce Nie Yu?"

"Who is this woman in the end? It's so cheap!

"Ahhhhh, I'm so annoyed and let her explode!"

But even in this kind of sound, someone also whispered reminder: Nie Yu and her are familiar, maybe her girlfriend.

But soon a group of people rushed to refute.

"How could it be that she took the initiative!"

"It's impossible for Nie Yu to look after such a woman! I don't believe it!"

"Don't you see Nie Yu's face is ruthless? My Nie Yu is mad at this bitch!"

At this time, someone came out to change the topic and rhythm.

"If you look at this kind of photo, even if you don't want to be rhythmic, we will focus on BARARINA!"

"Brush it off!"

When a group of Nie Yu desperately brushed out the inexplicable photo there, at the scene of the BARARINA banquet, Nie Yu announced on the spot that the number 47, the most striking crown star in the audience, was himself.

"I'm sorry. As the host, I photographed the crown star myself." On the podium, Nie Yu mischievously spread his hands and was handsome.

Many netizens who were in front of the live broadcast were instantly lit, and the barrage flashed wildly.

"Nie Yu took it! He spent 450 million on the crown star!"

"General President, real tyrant!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"It's amazing to have money. I'm a good lemon!"

However, in the eyes of a group of female netizens' wives and fans, Nie Yu's next sentence instantly shook their livers on the spot.

Nie Yu said with a smile: "I photographed the star of the crown for two purposes. One reason is that this charity night is hosted by us. As the host, the huge auction is my dedication to charity A love, and another reason, is that I want to give this lady, the crown star of the world's treasure, a blue diamond to a lady, to tell her that she is my favorite person. "

After saying this, all the celebrities and celebrities who had sat at the BARARINA night banquet were all shocked. This is ... a confession on the spot? propose? Are they going to witness the proposal of the top grand master? ?