Doyoung turned to the right to face Jungwoo with his entire body. "I actually was thinking that, yeah. But yesterday I had a surprise meeting with my therapist, and I couldn't exactly tell you."

Jungwoo felt a little lighter now that he knew why the other boy wasn't there yesterday, and that his thoughts were shared by both of them. The two exchanged bright smiles that melted under each other's beaming eyes. Their eyes were similar colors, dark skies that held pretty stars. It was a nice thing to have in common.

"Jungwoo?" Doyoung said, the smile on his lips unable to drain out at the moment.

"Mhm?" He was a little amazed that Doyoung had said his actual name this time.

"Can I touch your hair?" Jungwoo was a bit thrown off by the weird question, but nodded anyway.

Stepping closer, Doyoung brought his hands up and gently brushed them through Jungwoo's hair. It flowed and swished past his fingers in chestnut waves with ease. "It's still pretty soft," Doyoung smiled to himself, "The shampoo they give here isn't that good, so I haven't felt hair like this in ages."

"Can I touch yours?" Jungwoo asked in return. He was curious how five years of bad mental asylum shampoo felt like on the hair.

Doyoung nodded, dropping his hands so they rested on Jungwoo's white scrubbed shoulders. Jungwoo stepped closer and touched the tips of Doyoung's dark night hair, scared to hurt him if he was too hasty.

"Woah, it's weird," Jungwoo exclaimed, his hands traveling closer to Doyoung's scalp. His hair wasn't too rough, but it felt different from someone who would wash their hair properly often.

His eyes dropped down from Doyoung's hair to his face, and only then did he notice how close they were actually to each other. Doyoung's hand's were gripping his shoulders and his own arms were practically wrapped around the other's neck. Their noses were only a couple centimeters apart.

Each boy could hear the other's breath as it hitched and became heavier, their minds too blank from staring at each other that they didn't realize how fast their hearts began to beat.

Jungwoo didn't really know what to do in this moment. This was the part in movies where the two characters kissed, right? But he was too dumbfounded and worried that Doyoung wouldn't want to kiss him that he only stayed in place out of fear.

So instead their bodies moved for them, both of them stepping even closer to each other. Jungwoo's feet shuffled until they were in between Doyoung's, their bodies heating up even when they were barely touching.

Jungwoo dropped his arms down and carefully intertwined his own fingers behind Doyoung's neck. It seemed right to do, and he was glad he did it. A couple seconds later Doyoung removed his hands from Jungwoo's shoulders and reconnected them again around his waist, holding him steady.

Their gazes shifted down to each other's lips and up again to make eye contact, silently asking if they could do what they were going to do.

A loud ring of a bell across the loudspeaker broke the silence between them. Immediately they let go of each other and moved away, neither of them knowing what to say. The warning bell was ringing in the background, but they could barely hear it over their thoughts.

"I'm going to-"

"I guess I'll-"

They tried to speak at the same time, sharing one last look and awkward chuckled before they both started to walk towards the bathroom door. Nobody said anything else until they exited and were parting ways.

"Night, Jungwoo."

"Good night."

a/n

ooo spicy chapter

I was tagged for the first time ever by my lovely friend on here neogotmyback091214

So I'll be doing this here because I don't have a separate book for tags and I don't want to make a new chapter in this book either just for this tag, hope that's ok with y'all :D

Questions:

Vanilla or chocolate?
Vanillaaa (duh)

One bad habit
Opening a bunch of tabs in so many different windows in different browsers on my laptop when I want to save smth for later instead of just bookmarking it

Something you hate?
Lol homophobes, racists, transphobes, ppl who r mean >:/

Anime boys or real?
Ha joke's on u I'm a lesbian
But I can make friends with real boys and not anime boys so I pick real

Secret talents?
I can tie my shoes without bending my knees, stand up using only one foot, shove things in my tooth gap, procrastinate

Favorite food(s)?
Russian soup called borscht, many other soups but idk how to describe them

Three pet peeves?
•Loud ppl
•Ppl who wear shoes inside or don't wipe their shoes on a mat when entering a building (wtf is u doin dirt block)
slurping/loud food sounds

Favorite anime?
I haven't finished too many yet but I gotta say Kakegurui
Hot girls + gambling, my point here is proven

Three facts about you
•I'm Russian and Ukrainian, but I only know Russian language cause I come from southern Ukraine
•I lived in America since I was 2
•I'm learning Spanish and Latin in school (what a scholar)

Tag 15 ppl
Tbh I'm not to familiar with that many ppl on this app personally, so I don't want to tag this many

Instead, I tag everyone reading this!
If you want to, go ahead and do this tag, it's fun :)

Macabre | Dowooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें