Chapter 5 - Lessons

"Well..." Finny went on with his story which broke my heart.

"Finny.. I.. I'm.. Sorry." I replied.

"No, it's fine." He replied looking back at the stars. I hugged him, he looked at me surprised.

"I-I'll be here for you." I replied looking down blushing. I felt his arm hug my side.

"Thanks." He replied.

------------------------------------------

The next day Ciel and Sebastian went out into town. Sebastian left me in charge with a list of stuff I had to do and stuff the other staff had to do. I started from the top of the list.

Do Ciel's paper work

Clean his study

Give the Staff lessons on cleaning the manor

This was a short list but it would take hours. 'I better get started..' I sighed. I went to Ciel's study and filled out his paper work. I then organized them on his desk so he could tell which was which. I've been doing that lately and he seems to get the idea. Then I organized his pens and his inks in the corner of his desk. I dusted the window curtains and vacuumed the floor. Next was Give the staff some lessons. I went downstairs and got them together.

"Okay, Sebastian told me I needed to give you guys lessons on cleaning the manor." I said while pacing back and forth slowly in front of them. they nodded.

"Okay, let's start with the cooking. Bard, you listen up carefully. This is for you." I said to Bard. He nodded and they followed me into the kitchen.

"First you NEVER you a flamethrower!" I took the flamethrower and threw it outside as hard as I could.

"You need to get your ingredients ready. Let me show you how to cook a simple but tasty steak meal." I said to them. I showed them what they needed to do, they were all fascinated. After I was done they tasted the steak.

"Wow!" They said.

"Ho.Ho.Ho" Tanaka replied.

"Thank you. Cook that meal for The Young Master one day." I told Bard.

"Yes!" He replied.

----------------------------------------

"Okay, Mey-Rin." I told them.

"Yes!" She replied.

"For cleaning, you want to dust all the furniture like this." I showed them and they were fascinated again.

"And laundy, you take everything out of the pockets.." I said as I showed them. They all nodded.

"Then you put detergent and softener." I said doing as so. They nodded again.

"As simple as that!" I said dusting my outfit with my hands.

"Wahhh!" They all said.

"You're so good at this!" Finny said.

"Well, I have to be good!" I replied.

"Come on, let me show you how to take the weed off in the garden." I said gesturing them to follow. We reached the garden and I went to a spot with a weed.

"First you can pick the weed off the plant." I said while doing it. They nodded.

"If it's on the cement, you want to spray it in the cracks to prevent the weeds from growing." I said. They nodded.

"Trim the trees with small cuts." I said. "Snip of the weeds on the flower stems." I went on and eventually I was done.

"Understand everybody?" I asked. They all ran and hugged me. I was shocked. I took a step back and we all fell.

"You're so smart, yes you are!" Mey-Rin exclaimed.

"You taught me so well!" Bard said sniffing.

"The garden will look even better after you're tips!" Finny said.

"Thanks guys! Let me go prepare lunch. The Young Master should be coming any minute now." I told them. We all headed inside.

--------------------------------

Ciel and Sebastian came back in time for lunch. They looked surprised.

"What's this?" Sebastian asked.

"I prepared lunch for you guys. Please, sit down." I said. Ciel nodded and sat down.

"Thanks." He replied. I nodded and gave him some steak.

"Bard, made that for you." I said. He gave a nervous look. Bard peeked from the wall, nervous. I turned around and gave him a smile. Ciel slowly took a bite.

"I-it's.. good!" He replied eating more. I was so happy for Bard. I turned around and gave Bard a thumbs up. He gave me one back.

-----------------------------------

It soon became night and Ciel went to sleep. I cleaned the table from the dinner. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around gripping the table. It was just Finny.

"Gosh Finny. You gave me a heart attack." I replied.

"Sorry, I just wanted to thank you for the lessons. They really helped." He said blushing.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

"Umm, tomorrow is our break day. I was wondering.. If.. You.. um.." He studdard.

"Would you want to go on a date with me?" I asked with his head low. I blushed at that. I went towards him and grabbed his hands.

"Yeah, I would love too!" I replied giving him a big smile. He looked up and smiled back.