Chapter 1 I Live Like a Walking Shell

It seemed like yesterday when I found out that my family abandoned me with these 2 idiots. I stood in my room staring outside when my “father” had walked in. “Son , are you ready to go?” He said his voice a little shaky. I knew he was afraid of me.

“ Yeah, FINALLY, after so many years I can finally get out of this damn hell hole.” I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs. and my ex and her sister were there.

“Bye, Horus…” My ex said with teary eyes. I Looked at her for a second and just scoffed at the both of them.

“Both of you are pathetic, I never truly loved you anyway, so why would you bother coming here?” I said as cold as ice.

“Horus! How dare you say that!” My step mother was the only one who actually had the balls to say something, but I knew secrets about her that my “father” didn’t.

“Well at least I don’t go to the club just to entertained by filthy men who could possibly have some disease on them.” I said snapping at her like a whip. She glared and muttered something under her breath, but I didn’t care. I walked out of the house to where the cab was waiting for me. I knocked on the window so the person driving can open the trunk of the cab. once it opened i threw my bags in there and got in. I left everyone with a memory of just how much i never cared for them.

“So leaving for Dragalina?” the man said looking at me throught the front mirror.

“Yeah, I had always liked how it looked in the pictures that people took of the place, does it really still run on a monarchy like government?” I said interested.

“Yes, infact I myself am dragalinian. I was from the sector of fire,” the Lizard had said happily and continued “There isn’t a king in my old sector, there was a queen instead and she was the most beautiful woman I ever set my eyes on.”

“Wait, you guys actually have powers too?”

“Yes, but i do not.”

“So dragalaianians cant have powers too?”

“Yes, and the language is quite difficult.”  he said, after that i had stopped making conversation with him and just looked out the window. I fly out tomorrow, so i checked out a hotel that was nothing special (probably because i was used to having nice hotels and other things) I went on the computer that was left there and i tried to log on to it but, there was a code. i smiled and said to myself.

“Heh, you think you’re smart, but I’m smarter.” I grabbed my thumb drive and plugged it into the computer and a black screen came up.

I studied the codes that came up, “Hm, you belong to the cornerian government, huh? Lets see.”

I chose the code that would show me the password to  the thing and it came up.

Lana Phoenix Deiz

I sat there wondering who she was, but no matter i had got into the computer and  i started to look through the contents and then heard a knock on the door, i downloaded all the secret contents and logged of of the computer and went to the door. what i saw next was a thing i was not prepared for.

I saw a man that looked just like me except more blue at that. He knocked again, and i didn’t know what to do at this point, but instead i grabbed a gun i had bought before i got here and had it at my side.

I Opened the door slowly, and we both looked at each other without any words, but before he could speak I hit the bird in the head with the gun and ran off.

Who was that exactly, and why did he look like me?

I couldn’t understand it, Who is that man, i need to keep the computer just a little longer to find out who this is.