"How desperate! Make that one hundred thousand, and I'll give it to you in a paycheck. None of my siblings will be sold off into an love-less marriage against them. Do we have an agreement?" Amira inquired, in a confident tone. All of their eyes widened, as Amanda grits her teeth at her boastful tone.

"I didn't say Kendra was the one i was arranging into marriage. Addison is the final decision im making, surely you wouldn't even mind because it's not your dearest twin anymore." Stephen retorted, trying to jab at Amira's wavering composure.

"I refuse, Addison is barely at the legal age to marry and has much more things to explore. Did you actually think she'd be happy to get her freedom of choosing the one she'd like to marry taken away?" Amira said, an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

Kendra also stilled in her position before agreeing with jer sister. "I also object, Addison is too young she needs to enjoy her teenage years. And whether the child wants to marry or not, is completely their decision and right to choose." Kendra continued. "Then let's wait for her to turn eighteen." Stephen simply replied, eliciting an sigh from Amira. 'This is going nowhere..!'

"I do what i want with them, they are living in my property after all." Stephen said smugly, as if he was gambling away his children's futures. "The papers of this house had Mom's name written on it not yours." Amira calmly replied, which hit an nerve.

"They can also live in my and Kendra's estate which Mother signed in our name." Amira added with an unamused expression. "Why do you always get in my way Amira?" Before Stephen's hand touches Amira skin, Kendra stepped in holding his wrist back from hitting her sister coldly.

"If you try to lay a hand on Amira, rumors will start to spread of this.. abuse. She may not retaliate but I'm certain that many who cares for her will do." Kendra said seriously, letting go of Stephen's wrist harshly.

"Regarding Addison's marriage, she has every right to decline whether you'd like it or not. You guys are absurd, I can't believe you." Amira irked, clenching her fists tightly. "We'll see, Amira. We'll see,"

END OF FLASHBACK

AMIRA GROANED, GRABBING THE CHOCOLATE flavored milk that was on the table. Which she guessed Julius asked for. "Can't I just become Addison and Kai's legal guardian?" Amira asked genuinely, tapping the wooden desk. "Yes you can. I'll try to help if ever. Might as well file a case against their parents in court too." Julius jests, Amira pushed down the straw and began sipping on the chocolate milk.

"I have so many papers to sign.." Amira murmured languidly, glancing at Julius again. "Then you better get right at it, Mira." Julius chuckled, Making Amira roll her eyes.

"Don't be late for the festival later on, You have to be atleast fifteen or five minutes early." Julius added, "I'll try, I'm taking my siblings to the festival. It's been awhile since they've went to it, They must be tired of their room's wall." Amira replied, giggling slightly. Amira stood up, smoothing the folds in hee robe.

"I better get going Lord Julius, I need to take care of some matters. Thanks for listening to my mini-rant!" Amira said, Waving goodbye. Amira pushed open the two wooden doors and exited.

I grabbed my communication device, and I also gave my younger siblings one to talk to them while I'm away. I connected it, Waiting for them to respond.

"Sister Amira!"

"Hi, Kai!"

"Hey Kai! You should give that to Kendra!"

"No! It's Sister Amira on the device."